Yanic Wildschut - Signed for Norwich

DCFC4LIFE

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, robglosta said:

Crazy money, I'd rather Mac works closely with Vydra to bring out the best in him. There's a player in there somewhere. 

I trust Mac to bring out the best in Vydra.. ?

I'm a Wigan season ticket holder. I can tell you that Yanic is very quick and on his day can tear defences apart. His problem is consistency however because we don't see him playing well often enough. Our manager Warren Joyce has improved him in the last couple of months and he's better defensively, but he needs work on his final ball now which isn't great for a winger. The majority of Latics fans don't want to lose him because he is a match winner on his day and I think he's going to improve under Joyce who is an excellent coach. Having said all that, Wigan will sell I think if the money is right because we don't have a track record of hanging on to players when the cash is flashed. £4m is being reported as the offer from Derby. We paid £1m last January so it'll be a decent return for our club. I hope we hang onto him till at least the summer because we need to secure our place in the Championship and Yanic will play a key part in that. I think he will play today in the cup tie at United, although if he doesn't it might indicate he's on his way out. 

Good luck for the rest of your season. 

13 hours ago, Derbados said:

I'd rather we work with Vydra, especially now Martins coming back he will be able to hold up the play for Vydra to feed off and it could be a lethal partnership. 

I'd see it as a nice front 3 of Vydra Martin and Ince. We don't really play with wingers anyway.

46 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

I'd see it as a nice front 3 of Vydra Martin and Ince. We don't really play with wingers anyway.

:angry: vydra is not a wide player!! It's already started with Mac playing him there and if it continues its going to keep grating on me.

Play him central or sell him no point putting square pegs in those round holes when we have round pegs!!

2 hours ago, Laticman said:

I'm a Wigan season ticket holder. I can tell you that Yanic is very quick and on his day can tear defences apart. His problem is consistency however because we don't see him playing well often enough. Our manager Warren Joyce has improved him in the last couple of months and he's better defensively, but he needs work on his final ball now which isn't great for a winger. The majority of Latics fans don't want to lose him because he is a match winner on his day and I think he's going to improve under Joyce who is an excellent coach. Having said all that, Wigan will sell I think if the money is right because we don't have a track record of hanging on to players when the cash is flashed. £4m is being reported as the offer from Derby. We paid £1m last January so it'll be a decent return for our club. I hope we hang onto him till at least the summer because we need to secure our place in the Championship and Yanic will play a key part in that. I think he will play today in the cup tie at United, although if he doesn't it might indicate he's on his way out. 

Good luck for the rest of your season. 

If we give you camara,and we have your guy plus £1m??

Archived