Andi Weimann - Joined Wolves on loan

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the Wolves v Rotherham match, wife got some freebies as the Wolves Trust are sponsoring her charity. A few things of note. If you think we have it bad it's nothing compared to those two. Shocking quality, just hoof ball in a half empty ground with no atmosphere. Rotherham filled just 1 section of the bottom tier, about 150 fans. Weimann took his goal well but didn't stand out. He works hard but that was about it. Danny Ward played up top for Rotherham. He was clean through 1 on 1 with the Wolves keeper 3 times in the first 20 mins and squandered them all. No better than what we have. Finally Lewis Price was in goal for Rotherham, played well and saved a penalty.

8 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I was at the Wolves v Rotherham match, wife got some freebies as the Wolves Trust are sponsoring her charity. A few things of note. If you think we have it bad it's nothing compared to those two. Shocking quality, just hoof ball in a half empty ground with no atmosphere. Rotherham filled just 1 section of the bottom tier, about 150 fans. Weimann took his goal well but didn't stand out. He works hard but that was about it. Danny Ward played up top for Rotherham. He was clean through 1 on 1 with the Wolves keeper 3 times in the first 20 mins and squandered them all. No better than what we have. Finally Lewis Price was in goal for Rotherham, played well and saved a penalty.

Just to think we were linked with Danny Ward.

12 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

ive got to say i still prefer him over vydra,tho neither fits us...

Weimann over Vydra ? For real? Have you seen them play? There's no comparison 

the only thing they have in common is that they were both mismanaged.

18 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Weimann over Vydra ? For real? Have you seen them play? There's no comparison 

the only thing they have in common is that they were both mismanaged.

Both poor signings from previous managers that our current manager has had to deal with. Steve needs a couple of transfer windows, be positive.

6 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Both poor signings from previous managers that our current manager has had to deal with. Steve needs a couple of transfer windows, be positive.

Vydra is a very good player and a good signing but he cost far too much and has been mismanaged. Weimann meh, he's bad. But you could argue that he too was never given a proper run.

4 minutes ago, David said:

You've just stolen my next 2 replies

On a more serious note, if we can get money for someone who has een poor for us and is one of the higher earners (i presume) then it is a good thing.

Archived