Andi Weimann - Joined Wolves on loan

DcFc Dyycheee

2 minutes ago, sage said:

On a more serious note, if we can get money for someone who has een poor for us and is one of the higher earners (i presume) then it is a good thing.

Still think he's a decent player and if we are seriously considering 4-2-3-1 would be nice to see him given a chance in that central role. Expect we'll see a few forwards leave this summer, he's one that has yet to be given a proper run in the side despite impressing in spells. 

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, David said:

Still think he's a decent player and if we are seriously considering 4-2-3-1 would be nice to see him given a chance in that central role. Expect we'll see a few forwards leave this summer, he's one that has yet to be given a proper run in the side despite impressing in spells. 

Are you his Mum? He is behind Ince, Russell and probably Anya. Any offers for high earners who aren't part of the core squad will be accepted

Just now, sage said:

Are you his Mum? He is behind Ince, Russell and probably Anya. Any offers for high earners who aren't part of the core squad will be accepted

If I popped a baby out my penis I think I'd know about it!

Those 3 are wide players. I'm talking central. 

Vydra, Blackman, Weimann

Just now, kingsy1884 said:

Fixed. 

My thoughts exactly.

Russell/Anya   Vydra/Weimann  Ince/

Camara, Blackman gone and forgotten.

(If 4-2-3-1 is the new way)

Probably would have said time up for Russell as well but Rowett wanted him at Birmingham so he must like the guy. 

Anya is mr versatile on the bench, LB, RB, LW, RW, nice player to have but probably not quite the player you want starting week in week out

1 minute ago, David said:

My thoughts exactly.

Russell/Anya   Vydra/Weimann  Ince/

Camara, Blackman gone and forgotten.

(If 4-2-3-1 is the new way)

Probably would have said time up for Russell as well but Rowett wanted him at Birmingham so he must like the guy. 

Anya is mr versatile on the bench, LB, RB, LW, RW, nice player to have but probably not quite the player you want starting week in week out

I agree they will both be off in the summer i suspect. 

Weimann seems like he could do alright in a GR team he certainly runs around a lot. If Wolves give us a good price though he will probably be let go. 

46 minutes ago, David said:

If I popped a baby out my penis I think I'd know about it!

Those 3 are wide players. I'm talking central. 

Vydra, Blackman, Weimann

Weimann wouldn't hack playing central. He played wide right for Villa in a 433

1 hour ago, sage said:

Weimann wouldn't hack playing central. He played wide right for Villa in a 433

Said it before several Villa fans told me his best and seemingly preferred position was down the middle.

Like with ourselves, they felt he never got a fair run in that role.

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

is it mere coincidence that Derby collapsed as soon at Weimann went to Wolves?

He must have been the glue holding the squad together.

well he wasnt playing at all so he must have been very good with dressing room banter if letting him go could cause us to collapse.

2 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

is it mere coincidence that Derby collapsed as soon at Weimann went to Wolves?

He must have been the glue holding the squad together.

Boiling him down for glue. I'd settle for that if Wolves wouldn't pay a fee. 

5 hours ago, David said:

Completely agree with this. Looked good in both his pre-seasons with Derby and has then been scrapped as soon as the seasons start.

"It is claimed that Derby County have no say on the future of the striker they loaned to Wolverhampton Wanderers in January. Wolverhampton Wanderers have a deal in place to sign Derby County loanee Andreas Weimann for £1.5 million, report the Express & Star."

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/03/22/report-wolverhampton-wanderers-have-deal-in-place-to-sign-derby/?utm_medium=share service&utm_campaign=social media&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=HITCdeadlineday

Archived