Ross McCormack - Joined Fawaz's Circus

Curtains

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bruce is dealing with the stress by going straight to a takeaway still in his pitchside tracksuit.

McClaren has been spotted in a Mountain Warehouse looking for alternative gear to keep him dry in adverse weather conditions.

IMG_3563.JPG

14 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Bruce is dealing with the stress by going straight to a takeaway still in his pitchside tracksuit.

McClaren has been spotted in a Mountain Warehouse looking for alternative gear to keep him dry in adverse weather conditions.

IMG_3563.JPG

Ever heard of personal space Mr Bruce, any closer to that youth and he'd have to buy his take out for him. 

From the Derby Telegraph website today. Looks like McCormack has either an attitude problem or is angling for a move , or both

Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce launches scathing attack on striker Ross McCormack

By cwatson_dt  |  Posted: January 22, 2017

Ross McCormack, Aston Villa

Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce says he will not pick Ross McCormack until the striker's "attitude towards training improves" after he was left out of the 2-2 draw with Preston North End.

McCormack, a £12m signing from Fulham in the summer, has been linked with a loan moveback to Craven Cottage but Bruce denies all knowledge of such a deal.

The Villa boss, though, has questioned the 30-year-old's commitment to the cause after watching Preston fight back from a two-goal deficit to earn a point at Villa Park.

READ MORE: Rams striker takes one for the team against Reading!

"In my opinion he is not fit enough to play and he will not play unless his attitude towards training and missing training improves," said Bruce.

"If that improves then I will reconsider him but if he continues to miss training, as he has done, that will be the situation.

"There has been too much indiscipline here at Villa. Not in 20 years in management have I ever gone down this route but I feel I have to make a stance because I will not put up with it on my watch.

"He has decided the team has picked itself. How can I pick him when he doesn't come into training?

"His failure to turn up for training has happened more than once. Everyone can have an excuse but when it is more than once I will not accept it."

McCormack has previously been linked with Derby County, with the Rams second favourites to sign him before the end of the transfer window behind Fulham, according to the bookies.

From the Derby Telegraph 

I am an electric gate salesman and I can confirm that all electric gate motors have an overide and a manual release so in an emergency or a power cut he would still be able to open his gates.

Therefore he's obviously using this as an excuse to force a move to the mighty Rams, using tactics akin to Martin & Forestieri!

Archived