Ross McCormack - Joined Fawaz's Circus

Curtains

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, David said:

How many players have we bid on that have joined Villa?

I don't know. I think we bid for Macormack before he joined fulham, not sure if we bid for him this summer tho before he joined villa. I think we were after Kodjia too. Anyone else? 

20 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Linked with? A few. Bid on? Who knows if there's any at all.

Exactly. 

Lansbury we know, McClaren pretty much confirmed it. The rest is just media rumours, so all this Villa need to get their own scouting team, the anger for pinching our targets, losing out on players to a club below us our recruitment team is embarrassing, no the fans online are the embarrassing ones. Was the same in the summer but with Newcastle.

Not all rumours are accurate. Crazy I know. Some will be spot on, some will be started by agents looking to spark interest in their players and others will be complete and utter ****** to fill columns.

Is it any wonder a club that likes to spend money gets thrown in with the likes of Villa and Newcastle for players?

People are reading way too much into rumours and need to grab a pot of salt. 

1 minute ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I don't know. I think we bid for Macormack before he joined fulham, not sure if we bid for him this summer tho before he joined villa. I think we were after Kodjia too. Anyone else? 

Don't think there's many players left that can " improve us", looks like

Lansbury and Hourihane  etc..  all gone.

Perhaps we have 2/3  dutch players lined up??

11 minutes ago, David said:

Exactly. 

Lansbury we know, McClaren pretty much confirmed it. The rest is just media rumours, so all this Villa need to get their own scouting team, the anger for pinching our targets, losing out on players to a club below us our recruitment team is embarrassing, no the fans online are the embarrassing ones. Was the same in the summer but with Newcastle.

Not all rumours are accurate. Crazy I know. Some will be spot on, some will be started by agents looking to spark interest in their players and others will be complete and utter ****** to fill columns.

Is it any wonder a club that likes to spend money gets thrown in with the likes of Villa and Newcastle for players?

Thought we put a bid in for Kodija of about £9m as well. Probably got that wrong though.

13 minutes ago, David said:

Exactly. 

I'm pretty people are just joking about it mate. It's just pretty funny that a lot of players we get linked with seems to end up at Villa. 

Just now, TheDeadlySaul said:

I'm pretty people are just joking about it mate. It's just pretty funny that a lot of players we get linked with seems to end up at Villa. 

True but theres also a lot of genuine anger out there especially on Twitter, probably not fair to stick it on this forum as we only have a few but it's been bugging me for a while now. I've got little hair as it is without pulling more out.

2 minutes ago, David said:

True but theres also a lot of genuine anger out there especially on Twitter, probably not fair to stick it on this forum as we only have a few but it's been bugging me for a while now. I've got little hair as it is without pulling more out.

Twitter is full of reactionary weirdos 

47 minutes ago, David said:

Don't worry, people who are successful and have good leadership qualities should be bald in my opinion. People are afraid of those who are bald because they are assumed to have strong characters and are 'tough.' That's why for me, managers should be bald to strike fear into player's heads because they know not to mess with the manager, the same with defenders to scare strikers. Ideally, my defenders would be bald like jap stam. Likewise, the mods are afraid of you on this forum and respect you. I'd suggest that if you had an afro, they would take you a little less seriously. Leadership qualities, the ability to assert dominance and let everyone know where they stand, lovin it David. Don't worry about having not much hair. Yours looks cool rather than fully bald people like the best manager in the world Pep Guardiola(joke);)

35 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Don't worry, people who are successful and have good leadership qualities should be bald in my opinion. People are afraid of those who are bald because they are assumed to have strong characters and are 'tough.' That's why for me, managers should be bald to strike fear into player's heads because they know not to mess with the manager, the same with defenders to scare strikers. Ideally, my defenders would be bald like jap stam. Likewise, the mods are afraid of you on this forum and respect you. I'd suggest that if you had an afro, they would take you a little less seriously. Leadership qualities, the ability to assert dominance and let everyone know where they stand, lovin it David. Don't worry about having not much hair. Yours looks cool rather than fully bald people like the best manager in the world Pep Guardiola(joke);)

Thats strange.

i think the absolute opposite. Bald blokes just have excess testosterone which has burned their hair off. 

Archived