Ross McCormack - Joined Fawaz's Circus

Curtains

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say that there is a deeper underlying problem.

Boozer. Depression. Etc

could have been a bit inappropriate and unhelpful to go public 

either that or....

maybe....

His gates were stuck? 

Even Fulham know, Martin is likely to return to Derby at the end of the season.

Their manager has come out and said that Derby have offered him a longer contract and a greater weekly wage, than Fulham had agreed when they took him on loan with a few to triggering the permanent transfer.

So does that answer the above question?

2 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

You don't exactly have to be a journalist to work out he wants to leave!

God knows what club would be right for him though, can't imagine Villa selling him for a small fee, can't imagine them loaning him out without a substantial contribution to his wages

The problem Ross McCormack has is that beyond Fulham who would actually want him? With the level of competition in this division now can anyone really afford to carry a mercurial, reportedly lazy player who only turns up to training when he fancies is and is unwilling to put the graft in when he drops out of the starting 11?

I know for a fact I wouldn't want that sort of character here.

22 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Even Fulham know, Martin is likely to return to Derby at the end of the season.

Their manager has come out and said that Derby have offered him a longer contract and a greater weekly wage, than Fulham had agreed when they took him on loan with a few to triggering the permanent transfer.

So does that answer the above question?

I was just pre-supposing that Fulham might match or better our offer to Chris.  Not sure they could or would want to do that if they bought McCormack back?

6 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

The problem Ross McCormack has is that beyond Fulham who would actually want him? With the level of competition in this division now can anyone really afford to carry a mercurial, reportedly lazy player who only turns up to training when he fancies is and is unwilling to put the graft in when he drops out of the starting 11?

I know for a fact I wouldn't want that sort of character here.

Nixon rumour linking McCormack to the Rams expected in 5,4,3,2,1...

16 minutes ago, whiteroseram said:

You don't exactly have to be a journalist to work out he wants to leave!

God knows what club would be right for him though, can't imagine Villa selling him for a small fee, can't imagine them loaning him out without a substantial contribution to his wages

Villa owner will have been impressed with Bruce knocking a few million off any fee with his recent outburst - might have been better to wait until the ink was dry on any transfer before portraying him as a lazy, unprofessional, trouble-maker....

Archived