A fridge too far

ramsbottom

54 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Putting Reid in charge of a pie stall has about as much business sense as putting Kenny burns in charge of a chip van.

Fawaz, forests financial future is secure, all you have to do is enact the two strategies outlined above (and pay me about a tenth of my consultancy invoice for £300k).

I think you'll find the intellectual property of your proposal is at least fifty percent mine so you'll need to give me £150k. However, in brighter news, if you invoice for a 'tenth of my consultancy invoice for £300k' it's likely Fawaz will bargain you down to £2million.  The bad news is your payment could well be delayed by Kuwaiti bank holidays :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

That's funny. Every bit of it. It's got more gags per second than airplane. It's like someone wrote the perfect football farce. 

And that's his front room, in his mayfair flat, 'make sure you get my faberge and ming vase in the background, but I'll where a t-shirt, cos I'm one of the lads really.'

19 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

That's funny. Every bit of it. It's got more gags per second than airplane. It's like someone wrote the perfect football farce. 

And that's his front room, in his mayfair flat, 'make sure you get my faberge and ming vase in the background, but I'll where a t-shirt, cos I'm one of the lads really.'

Oh don't show the cheap 2kW electric heater shoved under a table ffs! 

Doh!

3 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

3 observations:

1. Did he call them "Rottingham Forest"?

2. I'm now convinced he saw what the Americans planned to do, decided "i can do that" and chewed over his losses on selling and decided not to.

3. It swells my heart to think that Fawaz is incompetent rather than malicious (Blackpool, Cov) and staying on there.

If the americans had a viable plan to get them on their feet again, knowing that it will now be implemented by Fawaz is a sure sign that the fun will continue.

So sad he didn't buy Stan stan the car park man's pitch to be DoF.

oh, and Leicester have a football team......

33 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

I've given Natalie Jackson stick in the past for (severely in her case) brown nosing Fawaz but she didn't let him off lightly there.  The man's an utter moron & a charlatan...

I'm almost, allllmoooooost sorry for them

Stay strong ramsbottom. Remember when they were bragging about how much they were spending and laughing at non-league Nigel signing lower league and scottish players for us.

Its dog eat dog out there,,,,,or Ram eat reddog even.....:lol:

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

3 observations:

1. Did he call them "Rottingham Forest"?

2. I'm now convinced he saw what the Americans planned to do, decided "i can do that" and chewed over his losses on selling and decided not to.

3. It swells my heart to think that Fawaz is incompetent rather than malicious (Blackpool, Cov) and staying on there.

If the americans had a viable plan to get them on their feet again, knowing that it will now be implemented by Fawaz is a sure sign that the fun will continue.

So sad he didn't buy Stan stan the car park man's pitch to be DoF.

oh, and Leicester have a football team......

Stan dint want to be Director of Football. He pitched his role as "Sporting Director", dealing with the Academy and recruitment and reporting into the DoF.......the poor bloke's desperate for a job.

Stan, Stan, the car park man.......there's a song there somewhere!

She could have pressed him on the fact that if it was the American bid that prevented him from making appointments etc. for the past year, what was his excuse for not paying bills, not paying clubs for players and not paying for their away ticket allocation before that, then?

Him & Stan the Sham are managing the perpetuate the absolute joke that we've known them to be, for years!!!  

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Stan dint want to be Director of Football. He pitched his role as "Sporting Director", dealing with the Academy and recruitment and reporting into the DoF.......the poor bloke's desperate for a job.

Stan, Stan, the car park man.......there's a song there somewhere!

Stan , Stan , the Car Park man , lived on -site in a Caravan !

12 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

Watching that and having done business at quite a high level all I have to say is please don't go fridgy they are doomed .It's along time since I have seen a more shambolic and ineffectual defence of a business position .

10 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Stay strong ramsbottom. Remember when they were bragging about how much they were spending and laughing at non-league Nigel signing lower league and scottish players for us.

Its dog eat dog out there,,,,,or Ram eat reddog even.....:lol:

I'll try and stay strong

“Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.” - John Milton.  Paradise Lost

1 hour ago, Wignall12 said:

Stan , Stan , the Car Park man , lived on -site in a Caravan !

To the tune of 60's Spiderman

Stan the Man, Stan the Man,
Does whatever a w**ker can,
He's a legend for the Gumps,
Fawaz ain't a bird, so won't get a thump,
Look ouuuuut,
Here comes Stan The Man,
Goin dogging in a caravan,
Here comes Stan The Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

Archived