Vydra should never wear the shirt again

rammieib

Just now, eddie said:

I'm sorry, but please make up your bloody minds. Either Vydra is the worst player ever or Camara is. They can't both be.

At least you're not trying to destroy Keogh today, so that's something, I suppose.

Hysterical bunch.

Still happy with McClaren then because you wanted him back so badly. 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, curtains said:

You seem to be very defensive of the owners David .

We are fans that want success for DCFC. 

The owners have got it wrong haven't they because if they had got it right we would be in the Premier League with Bournemouth,Burnley and Watford etc 

PS Vydra has got to up his game along with other players for us to get promoted.

Because I've defended Hanson and Vydra this morning? You know I'm a fan as well right and I also want success and it's not hard to find critical posts from me on here, see the Martin thread for example. 

We're told Pearson bought into the 4-3-3 dream yet Martin was loaned out and Vydra signed. I will always back my manager 100% and that's great, but sometimes you need to say stop, explain this one to me.

Vydra has been poor, very poor, I wouldn't name him in my starting 11, I would struggle to find a place for him on the bench. I'm not however going to publically call the guy out by saying I don't want to see him in a Derby shirt again. 

I do find it interesting however the owners can be berated for being trigger happy, not just at Derby yet fans are so quick to completely discard players.

He's been here 4 months.

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

I'm sorry, but please make up your bloody minds. Either Vydra is the worst player ever or Camara is. They can't both be.

At least you're not trying to destroy Keogh today, so that's something, I suppose.

Hysterical bunch.

Next thread will be

Derbys worst 4 players, but which order?

Vydra 

Camara 

Keogh 

Mick Coop.

7 minutes ago, David said:

Because I've defended Hanson and Vydra this morning? You know I'm a fan as well right and I also want success and it's not hard to find critical posts from me on here, see the Martin thread for example. 

Vydra has been poor, very poor, I wouldn't name him in my starting 11, I would struggle to find a place for him on the bench. I'm not however going to publically call the guy out by saying I don't want to see him in a Derby shirt again. 

I do find it interesting however the owners can be berated for being trigger happy, not just at Derby yet fans are so quick to completely discard players.

He's been here 4 months.

I like Vydra and I agree with you he shouldn't be singled out at all as he has had very little game time from McClaren. 

This is forum for views though and the owners and manager and players get praise from me as well  on here. 

They also get constructive criticism as well from me. 

Last nights performance was very poor and it is interesting to dissect what went wrong. 

Playing slowly from the back does seem a problem that Pearson got critised for and is still happening occasionally under McClaren so is it something the players do on their own or is it coached. 

I do think that this was a thread that shouldn't have been posted...agree that criticism of vydra is due and I've given plenty myself but saying he should never wear the shirt again was wrong....the lad has to be given the opportunity to improve and or adapt over a period of time and that's down to the gaffer to decide......I'm not convinced that it will happen in the time he will be given but I would love to be proven wrong.

13 hours ago, Belle vue ram said:

Players no doubt read all this. Don't slate them

Provided the criticism is fair and reasonable then there is nothing wrong with airing it on forums like this. If players do indeed visit these sites (I doubt it personally) then they must surely expect a slating after a poor performance. They are very highly paid individuals working in a very public entertainment industry and public criticism is the price they pay. 

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

...I'm not convinced that it will happen in the time he will be given but I would love to be proven wrong.

Well we can't move him on yet, so how much time will he need? He knows he's going nowhere and I reckon was chosen (instead of SJR or Weimann)  by Mac last night to up his confidence but he again offered v little. - edit: offered nowt really.

I don't like berating players for making mistakes, they happen and that is why they are playing for a Championship.

No problem with attitude and effort being criticised, and for me Vydra was just going through the motions last night.

He might be being played out of position but so is Jamie Hanson and that does not affect his effort.

Don't remember Vydra putting one of their defenders under any pressure last night. Just seemed to be jogging around at his own leisure.

20 minutes ago, curtains said:

I like Vydra and I agree with you he shouldn't be singled out at all as he has had very little game time from McClaren. 

This is forum for views though and the owners and manager and players get praise from me as well  on here. 

They also get constructive criticism as well from me. 

Last nights performance was very poor and it is interesting to dissect what went wrong. 

Playing slowly from the back does seem a problem that Pearson got critised for and is still happening occasionally under McClaren so is it something the players do on their own or is it coached. 

There's a difference between criticising a player and saying 'I never want him to play for Derby again,' like Rammieib has done.

Twitter gets mocked on here regularly for being filled with trolls and keyboard warriors .... well it's not much different on here. We've got the trolls who come on and make up transfer stories for a little attention and then the keyboard warriors who regularly put players down with stupid statements like the one in this thread title.

He is very poor and should never play for us again.

That's a statement that has been made about:

Keogh

Christie

Baird

Olssonn

Butterfield

Johnson

Weimann

Vydra

Camara

Blackman

Anya

Bryson

Bent

Martin

Russell

Hanson

Grant

And  I'm sure many others. And those who haven't had the a claim I'm sure will have it some time.

Now, I don't think Vydra is a bad player, I think he's not the right player. Might not have performed last night (wasn't there) but the whole "never wear the shirt" thing seems an over reaction.

From the ever reliable radio team, didn't seem to me that he was any worse than razza.

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

He is very poor and should never play for us again.

That's a statement that has been made about:

Keogh

Christie

Baird

Olssonn

Butterfield

Johnson

Weimann

Vydra

Camara

Blackman

Anya

Bryson

Bent

Martin

Russell

Hanson

Grant

And  I'm sure many others. And those who haven't had the a claim I'm sure will have it some time.

Now, I don't think Vydra is a bad player, I think he's not the right player. Might not have performed last night (wasn't there) but the whole "never wear the shirt" thing seems an over reaction.

From the ever reliable radio team, didn't seem to me that he was any worse than razza.

Nope, he wasn't. You could take nearly all of the comments made about Vydra and apply them to everyone who played yesterday apart from Carson and Ince and there'd be very little arguments. And most of them had the full 90 minutes to improve and weren't being played out of position (other than Hanson). 

2 hours ago, Gritters said:

Next thread will be

Derbys worst 4 players, but which order?

Vydra 

Camara 

Keogh 

Mick Coop.

please dont forget   Roy Greenwood , Barry Powell ,  Francois Grenet ,  Mikkel Beck  ..ok i.ll shut up now   the list could get endless   and the thought of the  names ive just mentioned    sends me  nauseous  :thumbsup:

32 minutes ago, neil62uk said:

please dont forget   Roy Greenwood , Barry Powell ,  Francois Grenet ,  Mikkel Beck  ..ok i.ll shut up now   the list could get endless   and the thought of the  names ive just mentioned    sends me  nauseous  :thumbsup:

Here goes

1. Beck

2. Greenwood 

3. Powell

4. Grenet. 

Archived