Vydra should never wear the shirt again

rammieib

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 86 points said:

Vydra's been poor, that much is true, but the latent ability is there if McClaren can unlock it. That said, I'm struggling to see how he's going to get the game time in his preferred position that he probably needs to break the poor run he's on.

All of this notwithstanding, your comment about never wearing the shirt again is simply attention-seeking guff from a serial crybaby.

Pitiful.

Making it personal again against a forum member - its boring, please grow up and keep the conversation to DCFC.

On his very day of training, he scored an absolute peach of a volley.

The talents there, it's time to start teasing it out, rather than writing him off and buying a replacement.

It's a common theme on here that we've spent bucket loads and not really improved any, it's time the coaching staff earned their corn and get the best out of what we have, rather than dip into the market yet again.

I actually think Vydra would be great, but in a different formation. I'm not talking the infamous "plan b" here, just better in a partnership. Unfortunately Steve (and my, not that that makes a difference) preferred formation for this group is 433, in short not his fault he just doesn't fit the Derby way currently, who knows that may change. However at present he just needs a goal, one of his knee, arse anything..... 

23 hours ago, TroyDyer said:

Not sure it's an over reaction as much as leeds are a rival, and Derby didn't even turn up. 

We didn't get beaten by the better team. Didn't go down swinging. We didn't turn up. 

I'm pretty pissed off tbf. 

Two things....

firstly....we didn't get beaten by the better team..?!???!?? Is that a joke.? They totally smashed us for 90 minutes, we were never in there game because they were better in every department. 

Secondly...rivals..? They aren't rivals at all,  Leeds wouldn't even say we were in their top 10 rivals. 

23 hours ago, TopRam said:

What a tit 

23 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

I'm far from his biggest fan, but this is maybe a little dramatic. 

23 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Take your head for a shake. 

23 hours ago, mwram1973 said:

Time of the month eh?

23 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Kin Hell, "the end is nigh" chill Winston. 

23 hours ago, Belle vue ram said:

Silly boy go to bed daddy taking you to park in morn grow up . 

23 hours ago, Davide said:

Awful post. 

It would seem that plenty of folks on here view your OP with the same utter disdain that I do.  As I said, pitiful.

I'll pop you on the 'ignore' list I think. Sick to the eye-teeth of you slaughtering half the team and your incessant hissy fits every time we lose a game. 

Just now, 86 points said:

It would seem that plenty of folks on here view your OP with the same utter disdain that I do.  As I said, pitiful.

I'll pop you on the 'ignore' list I think. Sick to the eye-teeth of you slaughtering half the team and your incessant hissy fits every time we lose a game. 

Booooooo you missed out my quote. Gutted. :(:lol: have a like! 

14 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

How did this turn into 19 pages when TopRam said everything that needed to be said in the first comment!? 

I know I thought I needed it, I expexted it to be locked when I came back on

22 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Two things....

firstly....we didn't get beaten by the better team..?!???!?? Is that a joke.? They totally smashed us for 90 minutes, we were never in there game because they were better in every department. 

Secondly...rivals..? They aren't rivals at all,  Leeds wouldn't even say we were in their top 10 rivals. 

You don't think Leeds are a rival???

Russell.                   Blackman.                 Ince

.                         Hughes.       Vydra

.                               De saat

Henry.           Pearce.         Keogh.           Bree 

.                               Carson 

21 hours ago, TroyDyer said:

You don't think Leeds are a rival???

In the sense that they are competing against us in the league for a play off place then yes, apart from that, not at all....and I know a load of Leeds fans and not one of them thinks we are any sort of rival at all, they all regard United, Bradford, Liverpool, Sheff Wed, Sheff United, Millwall, Cardiff, Chelsea and even Boro and Hull as more important games than us

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

In the sense that they are competing against us in the league for a play off place then yes, apart from that, not at all....and I know a load of Leeds fans and not one of them thinks we are any sort of rival at all, they all regard United, Bradford, Liverpool, Sheff Wed, Sheff United, Millwall, Cardiff, Chelsea and even Boro and Hull as more important games than us

Why do we sing about hating Leeds then?

Archived