Pathetic comment from you. 

Butterfield 

Bryson 

Vydra 

Who else next?

Tickets prices

Moaning about about DET 

Seriously GET A GRIP 

All players that have drawn a lot of criticism.

Ticket prices - well, I'm not sure if what you're referring to here? Beginning of the season when they were stupid and then the club reduced them. Sorry if my position here of wanting ticket prices to be more affordable to many upsets you.

DET? Again slightly confused? Keep an eye on it on Twitter amongst the ridiculous amount of Spam. Not sure what else your referring to?

So those three players aside care to elaborate or not?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rammieib said:

And whilst you disappear take Bryson with you to find his game from three years ago.

hes just low on confidence, and he isnt getting enough game time to rediscover his form.

so you are being unbeliably harsh.

i take it you dont like losing, given your kneee jerk reaction

3 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

hes just low on confidence, and he isnt getting enough game time to rediscover his form.

Without Martin, Bryson is a best man at a wedding, when the the groom has fooked off.

Looks like he belongs there, is dressed for the part but knows the part he's play ing is unnecessary without the main man.

2 hours ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Saw a few posts on here in the last few days how Vydra should be utilised out wide LOL!

Yes, being played out of position is the reason he couldn't trap a bag of cement or pass a ball five yards. What position was he in when he fluffed his lines after Tom Ince's great through ball produced our best chance?

9 hours ago, Harrowram said:

Vydra wasn't the problem. We were defeated by a well organised, energetic and technically average Leeds side who were reliant on set pieces and got plenty as a result of our makeshift side and particularly the full backs. Hanson might as well not have been there.

However when put under pressure they weren't so sure. I don't understand why Bent's goal was ruled out, The ball was hit at him point blank and what else could he do but put his arms up to defend himself. I am disappointed that we weren't prepared to face a physical and well organised side because despite their technical shortcomings Leeds cause problems.

Agree with first 4 words.... 

Really...'reliant on set pieces'?? They bossed every aspect of the game...and it was blatant handball.

Camara and Hanson was a terrible pairing. In general we totally got over-run never kept the ball and we were 2nd best. End of.

7 hours ago, jagerbob said:

I accept we are not Brighton or Newcastle. I don't like losing but I can accept it when I can A) at least see players trying and B) see what we are trying to do as a team. Now the second point there has generally been OK, we just don't have the right players for the system but Vydra just shows zero fight or desire. Sure the guy is low on confidence but that's when you break a neck to charge a ball down or stop a guy walking around you....

If Vydra can't play wide then where can he play as he's proved (in this system) he can't play down the middle, completely ineffective.

im sure he played wide in a 3 for Watford off Troy Deeney and that was the best spell of his career. 

You don't become a bad player overnight, McC needs to see if he can get the best out of him, if not get rid in the Summer. Maybe if we got Martin back it would help Vydra.

Lets be honest it was a big chance for Vydra last night, he was given a decent amount of game time. If you're out of form you can't expect to get a 3 or 4 game run to try and get your confidence back you have to take your chance when it comes. He made Theo Robinson look like a world beater last night. I'd be surprised if he makes the bench for the next game, I'd have Vernam on there instead, a home grown, young, talented, hungry player.

15 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Lets be honest it was a big chance for Vydra last night, he was given a decent amount of game time. If you're out of form you can't expect to get a 3 or 4 game run to try and get your confidence back you have to take your chance when it comes. He made Theo Robinson look like a world beater last night. I'd be surprised if he makes the bench for the next game, I'd have Vernam on there instead, a home grown, young, talented, hungry player.

Ridiculous comment . He's got bags more talented that Theodore Robinson 

I hope some of you have locks on your cupboards so you cannot get at the knives. Vydra was played out of position, the back 4 were ok, credit to Hanson for getting better in the game, Carson and Ince were good, Ince very good and we are over reliant on him. 

Before the Royal brings all of the off duty staff back in to cope with the knife cutting, some thoughts.

1- Hanson is not a recognised right back and he was targeted.

2- The bird did well but right back is also not his natural position (that is the one we need to recruit for)

3- our creative players in midfield were either injured or suspended.

4- the Razza experiment failed (Leeds ganged up on him to make sure) but we had to give it a go and probably will again.

5- without Hughes and Butters we could not keep hold of the ball in midfield

6- this is a one off, I have my tickets for Reading (going Corporate dont you know) and we will win as our team will address issues 1, 3,4 and 5.

7- Leeds had a stocker of a game fair play to them and Monk got his tactics and game plan spot on.

and nothing wrong with Vydra he will come good he is an excellent player (was still suprised that Russell didnt come on)

Archived