Vydra should never wear the shirt again

rammieib

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I had the confidence some of you do re Vydra.

He'll come good? Errr when? He hasn't barked up any tree's since his season with Watford 3 seasons ago. Hardly impressed with Udinese, did little at WBA and with Reading last season wasn't much cop there either.

I think alot of you must be wearing your three year old Craig Bryson tint glasses, going by a reputation from three seasons ago :ph34r: He's a terrible signing, doesn't fit in whatsoever and in no shape or form any better than what we already have at the club. Why we got rid of Martin and brought this guy in i'll never know. 442 alongside Martin is about the only hope you have from getting the best out of Vydra.

Spending millions on someone no better than what we have is becoming the "Derby Way". Vydra, Blackman, Weimann, Camara...utter ***** signings.

2 minutes ago, Papahet said:

I wish I had the confidence some of you do re Vydra.

He'll come good? Errr when? He hasn't barked up any tree's since his season with Watford 3 seasons ago. Hardly impressed with Udinese, did little at WBA and with Reading last season wasn't much cop there either.

I think alot of you must be wearing your three year old Craig Bryson tint glasses, going by a reputation from three seasons ago :ph34r: He's a terrible signing, doesn't fit in whatsoever and in no shape or form any better than what we already have at the club. Why we got rid of Martin and brought this guy in i'll never know. 442 alongside Martin is about the only hope you have from getting the best out of Vydra.

He is poor very poor should never play again for us

1 hour ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Lets be honest it was a big chance for Vydra last night, he was given a decent amount of game time. If you're out of form you can't expect to get a 3 or 4 game run to try and get your confidence back you have to take your chance when it comes.

Yep. He added nothing and made you long for Weimann! WTF.

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I hope you are right,I really do as I've seen nothing to substantiate it yet.....I wish it was otherwise but he looks like he could go all season without scoring again...

The best I can think to say is a bit like Blackman must have done, he can find himself in the right position to score, but also it seems they both aren't consistent. Such that it makes you wonder whether either will score a decent amount for us.

He is the clubs record signing and being paid to score goals...he is not scoring. Sorry but that's it in a nutshell. He should at least be beating defenders and having a shot. I am not even seeing many of those nevermind goals. To be honest, he does not look like a good player at all.

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Cheers David,make us all feel bad why don't you

Imagine how Vydra is feeling, 4 months at his new club, 12 starts, new manager has come in already and now doesn't fit in his plans no fault of his own, now being asked to play out wide like a number of attacking players we have and fans online are calling for him to never wear a Derby shirt again.

Even if he wanted to leave he has already played for 2 clubs this season so can't go elsewhere.

Appears no lessons have been learnt, Baird, Bent, Johnson, Pearce all were written off and yet the owner is berated for being trigger happy.

We may as well only sign players on 6 month contracts from now on. 

6 minutes ago, David said:

Imagine how Vydra is feeling, 4 months at his new club, 12 starts, new manager has come in already and now doesn't fit in his plans no fault of his own, now being asked to play out wide like a number of attacking players we have and fans online are calling for him to never wear a Derby shirt again.

Even if he wanted to leave he has already played for 2 clubs this season so can't go elsewhere.

Appears no lessons have been learnt, Baird, Bent, Johnson, Pearce all were written off and yet the owner is berated for being trigger happy.

We may as well only sign players on 6 month contracts from now on. 

You seem to be very defensive of the owners David .

We are fans that want success for DCFC. 

The owners have got it wrong haven't they because if they had got it right we would be in the Premier League with Bournemouth,Burnley and Watford etc 

PS Vydra has got to up his game along with other players for us to get promoted.

I'm sorry, but please make up your bloody minds. Either Vydra is the worst player ever or Camara is. They can't both be.

At least you're not trying to destroy Keogh today, so that's something, I suppose.

Hysterical bunch.

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

You seem to be very defensive of the owners David .

We are fans that want success for DCFC. 

The owners have got it wrong haven't they because if they had got it right we would be in the Premier League with Bournemouth,Burnley and Watford etc 

PS Vydra has got to up his game along with other players for us to get promoted.

I'd say he's being defensive towards the players, rather than the owner, and he's right.

Archived