Vydra should never wear the shirt again

rammieib

1 hour ago, TroyDyer said:

Why do we sing about hating Leeds then?

it's due to the past I think and we're not the only one that sing the song about them though. 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14 January 2017 at 19:57, reveldevil said:

On his very day of training, he scored an absolute peach of a volley.

The talents there, it's time to start teasing it out, rather than writing him off and buying a replacement.

It's a common theme on here that we've spent bucket loads and not really improved any, it's time the coaching staff earned their corn and get the best out of what we have, rather than dip into the market yet again.

Well said ! 

2 hours ago, TroyDyer said:

Why do we sing about hating Leeds then?

Everyone hates Leeds ... And they don't care ( well that's what they say outside their therapists consulting rooms but we know the truth of it :ph34r: ) 

can you imagine ... Waking up in the morning, getting under the shower. Looking out at a bright sun drenched morning and then suddenly the thought strikes you .... OH ! .... I support LEEDS. It would be like having Monday every day, tough, very tough. 

Vydra isn't going to make an impression unless he's given more starts. He's obviously a player who wants to work hard and have success for the club. Realistically Derby won't change to 2 up top unless Mac experiments with 3 at the back again. 

I'm obviously repeating a common view on the forum that fans are too quick to get on the backs of players. Everyone's entitled to an opinion and all opinions are subjective. But Vydra has every right to stake a claim in a Derby shirt, just as Chris Martin did. 

Robert Earnshaw also broke Derby's transfer record and it took him 5 months to even score. Vydra has already shown glimpses.

Don't write him off as a failure before he's even given a proper chance.

19 hours ago, Waffle said:

Vydra isn't going to make an impression unless he's given more starts. He's obviously a player who wants to work hard and have success for the club. Realistically Derby won't change to 2 up top unless Mac experiments with 3 at the back again. 

I'm obviously repeating a common view on the forum that fans are too quick to get on the backs of players. Everyone's entitled to an opinion and all opinions are subjective. But Vydra has every right to stake a claim in a Derby shirt, just as Chris Martin did. 

Robert Earnshaw also broke Derby's transfer record and it took him 5 months to even score. Vydra has already shown glimpses.

Don't write him off as a failure before he's even given a proper chance.

What is a proper chance out of interest?

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

What is a proper chance out of interest?

The same as everyone else should get, depending on their ability and form.....

Doesnt strike me as a shirker to be honest..... strikes me as a player who is willing to do all he can to contribute to the team...,,

We all have favourites, we also have not so favourites..... but one things for sure..... I'll support every player out there WHATEVER I think of him through thick and thin..... (yes @eddie even Martin if he came back) and not meltdown into making a silly pathetic thread like this over a footballer..... Pure hypocrisy on my part over my thinking of what Mels like and the amount of posts I've written about why I think he's not been the best for this club..... but hey ho..... I'll admit it at least..... 

I'm going to go ahead and say that I think that Blackman will score more goals than Vydra for us this season. Bit of a bold claim, and I welcome people quoting me at the end of the season if I'm wrong. My reasoning being that Blackman under McClaren is still an unknown entity, but Vydra under McClaren is a bit useless.

7 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

I'm going to go ahead and say that I think that Blackman will score more goals than Vydra for us this season. Bit of a bold claim, and I welcome people quoting me at the end of the season if I'm wrong. My reasoning being that Blackman under McClaren is still an unknown entity, but Vydra under McClaren is a bit useless.

And under Pearson to be fair..

• 2 months later...
On Friday, January 13, 2017 at 21:38, rammieib said:

And whilst you disappear take Bryson with you to find his game from three years ago.

Lol. 

On 18/01/2017 at 05:20, wixman1884 said:

Bump

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Bump

People keep talking about this Blackman fella....anyone care to tell me who he is?

On Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 11:03, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Vydra,lots of ability,no goals

Oh right. 

In form player in last few games. 

15 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Bump

Not really fair to bump as Blackman is out injured.

Vydra played well for 1 and half games so let's not all of a sudden pretend he is the finished article here.

That being said, the signs are definitely more positive than anything we have seen from Blackman to date.

Archived