Derby vs Wigan - matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Andrew James said:

Why get a grip, we have no left back, JR can't score, Bent is to be fair not doing anything, and if it wasn't for Ince we would be 8 points worse off. 30,000 at home so no I won't get a grip as I see Huddersfield above us... oh and Bournemouth in the premier league for 2 years with an average of 10,000 at home. 

Bless. Been storing that up during our unbeaten run aint you?

Get a grip

1 minute ago, Andrew James said:

Why get a grip, we have no left back, JR can't score, Bent is to be fair not doing anything, and if it wasn't for Ince we would be 8 points worse off. 30,000 at home so no I won't get a grip as I see Huddersfield above us... oh and Bournemouth in the premier league for 2 years with an average of 10,000 at home. 

And if Newcastle didnt have Gayle they would be 12 points worse off, if Brighton didn't have Murray they would be 11 points worse off. Every team has a stand out player that will gain more points than any other. 

2 minutes ago, Andrew James said:

And I see Kelly Brook in the papers every week and fancy a bit of a go but that's not the reality I live in. Get a sense of perspective and look at where we have improved since Pearson left. Stop bleating about everything.

3 minutes ago, Andrew James said:

Jesus, and I thought your last post was bad! Bloody hell its not like an Ostrich is in charge or anything like that!

1 minute ago, dcfcfan1 said:

2 games without hughes norwich and leeds are BONUS games for me tbh

Then lets strengthen in the market and push on

Lets not be short sighted, we have put ourselves back in contention after a miserable run under NP

Hughes will be suspended for WBA not Leeds.

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

We are four points off third, ten unbeaten and have a good goal difference compared to the teams around us. All that after a properly dogturd start to the season and people are still moaning.

If we had been offered this just after we sacked Pearson everyone in the forum would have taken it. Be happy!

Absolutely, such a poor start to the season. But you must admit we should beat Wigan !!! 

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

And I see Kelly Brook in the papers every week and fancy a bit of a go but that's not the reality I live in. Get a sense of perspective and look at where we have improved since Pearson left. Stop bleating about everything.

Probably the best comparison ha ha I like your style. Glad to see you appreciate "The Kelly Brook".

19 minutes ago, rynny said:

And if Newcastle didnt have Gayle they would be 12 points worse off, if Brighton didn't have Murray they would be 11 points worse off. Every team has a stand out player that will gain more points than any other. 

Stop talking sense!

16 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Does anybody know if the yellow card suspension rule applies to all competitions or league games only? We'll either be missing Will for the Norwich and West Brom games, or the Norwich and Leeds games (both away).

Suspended for the WBA not Leeds. I believe.

7 minutes ago, LB_DCFC said:

Lacked creativity today. Ince can't do it all on his own and we can't expect him to score every game. Russell was not good enough and hasn't been for weeks now. Martin or another striker is needed in Jan. Another clean sheet though, thanks to poor finishing by Wigan mostly, onwards and upwards.

Sorry to pick your post out but not sure why we need a new striker when you already identified the problem that we created nothing.

Archived