Derby vs Wigan - matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, froggg said:

Anyone got the team news?

I'm guessing same starting line up as against brum except anya in for Olson. Unless we have injuries? Maybe Blackman on the bench if he's fit enough?

Just now, PistoldPete2 said:

I'm guessing same starting line up as against brum except anya in for Olson. Unless we have injuries? Maybe Blackman on the bench if he's fit enough?

Oh well I was right with the starting line up.

2 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Can they not start putting the team news in positional order. 

One of my pet hates it being in number order even more so when a starting goalie is halway down the first 11 

That's right. They haven't started putting the team in positional order. :p

SSN saying we've had the best of it so far except their corner chance, yet Ramage and Dawes are making out we're static and languid. I accept that our local radio know we're capable of better, so they're going to be harsher critics, as we ourselves as fans often can be. But surely they can be less miserable...

It's bad enough suffering this for away games but it's even worse when it's a home game that I know I should be there for. I'm away for New Years and I hate having to miss home games. The ramsplayer commentary should be my saving grace. A little consolation. At least I've got the commentary. But it just makes it worse.

3 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

Early days and 1 nil is enough for me. Doesn't sound great so far. 

11 men behind the ball isn't ever going to be a good game, unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Tombo said:

Sounds like a case of just not getting frustrated and just staying calm, building chances and working with the confidence those chances will bring. Increase the tempo but don't get desperate. You won't score if you try too hard.

I've often thought about this. When teams need a goal in the last few minutes of a game, they push the big blokes forward and hoof it into the box. Why don't they do it earlier?

4 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Sounds like a case of just not getting frustrated and just staying calm, building chances and working with the confidence those chances will bring. Increase the tempo but don't get desperate. You won't score if you try too hard.

birmingham did the say the other night

Archived