Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

1 hour ago, Leicester Ram said:

Villa, Derby and Watford are all really good choices for him. There's differences between the clubs but within the next 3/4 years they will all stay within around 10 positions of each other, whether that be Watford coming down, Villa going up or Watford staying up and Derby going up etc etc

If I were him, I'd be looking at which manager he likes most and values him.

I'd go for our Stevie due to obvious bias but Steve Bruce is the sort of man you'd have a great time at a wedding with. Not sure who the Watford manager is and I refuse to research it either.

Only if there was a fight at the wedding 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

He did say only when the takeover was complete.

At least HL hasn't signed for anyone else 

He might still turn out to be right, but it's still a bit sad that he craved the attention of strangers for a couple of days on an Internet forum, he needs to find a woman, or a man, or take his dog for a walk, jeez this still isn't the Collymore thread, wtf

We might sign Lansbury....and JBgate might still have been completely fabricated. 

We might miss out on Lansbury, and he might have been completely genuine and acting on info he believed to be true.

What I don't understand is why people give a monkeys either way.

Whoever he signs for, we'll find out within minutes.

3 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Getting a lot of **** on here JB is for something that we don't know won't happen yet. 

I really hope we get Lansbury and he's proven right. 

I hope so too mackworth but if he was genuine, why would he lie by saying he is a Notts County fan? That removes his reliability right there for me. Having many accounts to me shows that he is a troll on a wind up. 

5 minutes ago, needles said:

We might sign Lansbury....and JBgate might still have been completely fabricated. 

We might miss out on Lansbury, and he might have been completely genuine and acting on info he believed to be true.

What I don't understand is why people give a monkeys either way.

Whoever he signs for, we'll find out within minutes.

No Needles, you're missing the point, people that have ITK knowledge that post their insider info before the official announcements are infact Super Fans and deserve all the adoration they get, and all the little twitter-phobes hang on their every word, hell some people even name themselves after their gods! :lol: Get with the script!

11 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Getting a lot of **** on here JB is for something that we don't know won't happen yet. 

I really hope we get Lansbury and he's proven right. 

Come off it man Jesus, he categorically stated that the takeover would be completed today and Lansbury would be on his way, he even bet myself £50 on it and another user £200 odd. He was wrong and full of ****, I hope you never get a scam bank call they'd have a field day with you!

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I hope so too mackworth but if he was genuine, why would he lie by saying he is a Notts County fan? That removes his reliability right there for me. Having many accounts to me shows that he is a troll on a wind up. 

Made a new account so maybe thought he would make a persona up too? I don't know. 

Of course he could me making it all up and be on the wind up. 

But he could have genuinely heard something which he believes to be true. But knowing how you get lynched on here thought he would create a new profile and say it on there.

Either could be true. Personally think we should let him back on. Innocent until proven guilty. Some of the **** he gets on here is pathetic. 

4 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Come off it man Jesus, he categorically stated that the takeover would be completed today and Lansbury would be on his way, he even bet myself £50 on it and another user £200 odd. He was wrong and full of ****, I hope you never get a scam bank call they'd have a field day with you!

Yeah he did say the takeover would be done today. Which is probably what he heard at the time. Infact right up until last night the local press thought it was going to be Tuesday.

How is he supposed to know if the local press dont? 

Even if he did. Not like he can post on here is it? 

How is he supposed to honour a bet when he cant post on here?

Any forum needs rumours...especially this time of the year. Is what JB saying so far fetched? I heard a few days ago that Derby were talking about Lansbury to the NEW owners not Fawaz. Everybody thought today was takeover day...even Forest fans. So what if Derby have done a deal with the NEW owners and it cant be done till they take over? Not that far fetched to me.

23 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Yeah he did say the takeover would be done today. Which is probably what he heard at the time. Infact right up until last night the local press thought it was going to be Tuesday.

How is he supposed to know if the local press dont? 

Even if he did. Not like he can post on here is it? 

How is he supposed to honour a bet when he cant post on here?

I recall the george thorne  and Craig bryson saga. 

You took some stick and whilst it was all playing out kept a low profile and just passed what you knew when you could.

I also recall as it dragged on you were subjected to slightly more hardened abuse.

However when your source was proven right you were very magnanimous and did not laud it over others.

Its good to see you sticking up for this lad.

Don't like bullying

If people are making things up then really.....so what.

We all get to have a debate to either prove or debunk rumours.

However crucifying people over and over again even though they are banned does get very tiresome.

Its a football forum ladies and gents.

(I'm sure after this post venom will be fired my way by so called Derby county fans)

Archived