Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dcfcfan1 said:

I want Cheryl cole to sit on my face

Doesnt mean it should be allowed to happen

How would you feel if the person who saying she was Cheryl and was willing to sit on your face was actually just pretending to be her and was actually @RamsPolls with a second account?

6 minutes ago, ossieram said:

How would you feel if the person who saying she was Cheryl and was willing to sit on your face was actually just pretending to be her and was actually @RamsPolls with a second account?

tbf I think it would quickly become obvious that it was RamPolls and not Cheryl, unless RP has got a big red rose tattoo

In regards to the forum...

I think we need to understand how good our forum is, we are very lucky to have one that is so looked after & looks as good as this.

I've seen many fans forums on the internet and we have one of the easiest & best looking ones.

If the lad did have 2 accounts then @David has every right to ban the 2nd account. We should be able to post what we want without getting ridiculed for it. I've had it done to me, it isn't nice but it doesn't hurt you physically. If you think about what you're posting you need to think of the backlash you may receive from it.

As you were.

18 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Just to put this out there.

1. I have not got a 2nd account.

2. If anyone wants me to sit on their face then i'm all for that :) 

I myself think Lansbury will join us eventually , i see it as hes got 4 choices , to stay at Forest and sink into oblivion , join Villa a team currently going nowhere and could quite easily turn into the next Forest , join Watford a club who fires managers , and is a home for foreign mercenaries and at the moment look like they could be on the slippery slope out of the Prem , or join us a team on the up , a good coach , top class facilities and a style of playing he would fit into seamlessly , come on Henri stick it out , let the takeover happen and then choose the Rams , the futures BLACK AND WHITE

35 minutes ago, David said:

People might want 2 accounts but we do not allow 2 accounts, simple as that. Most forums you visit will also be the same and it's not a rule that I am prepared to be flexible on.

But what if I want to put on a dress at the weekends and insist my friends call me Miss Universe? Am I allowed a second account then?

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

But what if I want to put on a dress at the weekends and insist my friends call me Miss Universe? Am I allowed a second account then?

Afraid not but if you want to send me photos of you at the weekend my pm box is always open

22 hours ago, AmberRamber said:

Played well for Allardyce at West Ham in the middle of the park.

Possibly just football maths though.

Played well for him there, he's gone to manage at new club,soooooooo equals player goes there too.

I failed maths a GCSE level and went on to have a brilliant career as......

A bricklayer!!! 

Failed English as well by the look of it!!!!  (Can't insert a winking emoticon from here)

So let me see if I've got this right.

Since we made a bid last week, there's been roughly 160 pages created on here of arguing, JBanter, butnot a sodding thing has changed.

Even the Nottingham local media are reporting he is joining Villa as soon as the take over is complete.

I am sure our recruitment team have moved onto the next target already.

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

So let me see if I've got this right.

Since we made a bid last week, there's been roughly 160 pages created on here of arguing, JBanter, butnot a sodding thing has changed.

Even the Nottingham local media are reporting he is joining Villa as soon as the take over is complete.

I am sure our recruitment team have moved onto the next target already.

Basically yes...

HOWEVER!

Rumour has it, that the new american owners are just playing ball with Fawaz so he signs the agreement for the takeover. As soon as they are in full power, they want to pull the plug on his move to Villa & Sell him to us. 

That's the basic side of it. :D 

2 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Basically yes...

HOWEVER!

Rumour has it, that the new american owners are just playing ball with Fawaz so he signs the agreement for the takeover. As soon as they are in full power, they want to pull the plug on his move to Villa & Sell him to us. 

That's the basic side of it. :D 

Why though I wonder?

Have we offered a better deal than villa but fawaz won't sell to us because of our history whereas the Americans just want the best deal?....I'm aware that American takeovers are generally very careful with their money and like to steady the ship....

Archived