Will Hughes turns down contract offer?

Cam the Ram

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Wasn't at his best today but I thought he was targeted by the Norwich players. Ref was awful today as per

Possibly the weakest ref we've had all season. I'm all for letting the fame flow and not issuing yellow cards for the most lenient of offences but he let players get away with just being penalised with a free kick and they quickly took advantage.     

1 hour ago, Fraser_23 said:

Looked bog standard today! He's too big for his own boot! 

Apparently he'd been ill.

There's a coincidence - I'm pig sick of idiotic comments

Just now, Gritters said:

I'm surprised that people are quick to criticise Will when he had a quiet game

I'm not surprised in the slightest, until he signs a new contract or leaves he will be under the spotlight. His head has been turned, mind isn't right, wants out, money grabber you name it. 

Hope I'm proved wrong as it will be sad to see.

5 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I'm surprised that people are quick to criticise Will when he had a quiet game but he still made the run that set the only goal up. He still made plenty of tackles and was still one of the best players on the pitch. 

The contract 'news' gives them an excuse.

It's been a few years since his turn at scapegoat.

16 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

I agree with Fraser, he was awful today and is totally overrated. To any club looking at him, don't bother total waste of space, he also drowns kittens. :whistle:

Bullshit.

He's no time for kitten drowning, what with feeding his heroin habit and the satanism.

25 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

I agree with Fraser, he was awful today and is totally overrated. To any club looking at him, don't bother total waste of space, he also drowns kittens. :whistle:

Yep utter garbage, won't need American Ram to scare the scousers if he plays like that.

£20m to Barca pfft :ph34r:

21 hours ago, eddie said:

Apparently he'd been ill.

There's a coincidence - I'm pig sick of idiotic comments

Reflecting back on it, I realise I may have been a bit harsh! For me he just didn't look premier league quality yesterday. Even Steve Mcclaren said he was frustrated with the way he gave the ball away before Johnson scored. If he had been ill then fair enough, McClaren shouldn't have played him if he wasn't 100% fit. He just frustrates me as he has so much to give but rarely ever shows it. I hope he can prove me wrong! Rant over ...

21 hours ago, needles said:

Bullshit.

He's no time for kitten drowning, what with feeding his heron habit and the santa hat.

You read that wrong so fixed it for you...heard hes always had an eye for the birds and loves chrismas

Archived