Will Hughes turns down contract offer?

Cam the Ram

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MikeS said:

But Will didn't give the ball away before Johnson scored. He nearly lost it but actually managed to flick it back to the oncoming BJ to shoot. So there!

Had plenty of time to shoot himself, but as usual he was looking to thread a pas through a needle rather than strike it himself. he is goal shy and he is has no faith in his shooting because he is cannot put power into his shooting. He got lucky with johnson backing him up to be fair.

On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 00:51, Ninos said:

Surely The Mirror wouldn't just fabricate a story from thin air about him rejecting a contract offer there must be truth in it. 

I'm probably a bit late to the party in quoting this but... I mean, you have actually been alive for the last 10 years right?

That's precisely what the tabloid press does! Or did the Leverson inquiry happen when you were watching Chris Martin's highlights reel on YouTube? ;)

9 hours ago, RodleyRam said:

I'm probably a bit late to the party in quoting this but... I mean, you have actually been alive for the last 10 years right?

That's precisely what the tabloid press does! Or did the Leverson inquiry happen when you were watching Chris Martin's highlights reel on YouTube? ;)

Whoosh!

On 27/11/2016 at 20:39, MikeS said:

But Will didn't give the ball away before Johnson scored. He nearly lost it but actually managed to flick it back to the oncoming BJ to shoot. So there!

On 27/11/2016 at 22:55, jagerbob said:

Had plenty of time to shoot himself, but as usual he was looking to thread a pas through a needle rather than strike it himself. he is goal shy and he is has no faith in his shooting because he is cannot put power into his shooting. He got lucky with johnson backing him up to be fair.

The ball should have been released first touch to Ince, who was on his bike down the right flank into acres of space.

I was livid, and quite honestly, Johnson got him out of jail for what was frankly, a bang average piece of decision making. He didn't have a clue what to do with it, and just ran into the two centre backs.

These are the things I am talking about with Hughes. Drives me absolutely flaming insane.

As for Blackman? I wouldn't be bothered if he was on twenty eight quid, let along twenty eight grand. Out the door please. Let's move on. least said, soonest mended.

If we sign him up for another three years, then after that we should be out of Europe so maybe won't have to worry about bosman  free transfers.

8 hours ago, Daz_The_Ram said:

The ball should have been released first touch to Ince, who was on his bike down the right flank into acres of space.

I was livid, and quite honestly, Johnson got him out of jail for what was frankly, a bang average piece of decision making. He didn't have a clue what to do with it, and just ran into the two centre backs.

These are the things I am talking about with Hughes. Drives me absolutely flaming insane.

As for Blackman? I wouldn't be bothered if he was on twenty eight quid, let along twenty eight grand. Out the door please. Let's move on. least said, soonest mended.

That is mostly very funny. :lol:

9 hours ago, Daz_The_Ram said:

He didn't have a clue what to do with it? I think it's you don't have a clue what he was trying to do with it. 

He was trying to draw them right on top of him before passing to take them out the game completely rather than give Ince a pass that would have had him wide enough for a defender to cut some ground and apply pressure to the shot. He was just waiting for them to come to block him. But he got his timing wrong and the defenders managed their distances quite well with all 3 of our attackers. 

He got his timing wrong. That's something you will say about Hughes just a handful of times per season!!

9 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

He didn't have a clue what to do with it? I think it's you don't have a clue what he was trying to do with it. 

He ran right into trouble pal. Watch it again. Get a grip.The ball should have been released far, far earlier, and it was thanks to Johnson's finish that he didn't look like a complete prune.

I get sick of this 'Hughes can do no wrong' nonsense with most of you. He was at fault, it happens, I was merely pointing it out. Deal with it. 

2 minutes ago, Daz_The_Ram said:

He ran right into trouble pal. Watch it again. Get a grip.The ball should have been released far, far earlier, and it was thanks to Johnson's finish that he didn't look like a complete prune.

I get sick of this 'Hughes can do no wrong' nonsense with most of you. He was at fault, it happens, I was merely pointing it out. Deal with it. 

Too right, if he never misplaced a pass and never made the wrong decision he definitely would not be playing for us.

10 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Too right, if he never misplaced a pass and never made the wrong decision he definitely would not be playing for us.

I just found it a very poor piece of decision making when he had all day to pick someone out, for such a deity, for someone so close to almighty godliness, as Hughes is, obviously. ((rolls eyes))

If I were Ince, I'd have been going spare at him.

Anyway, good job Johnson was there to lash home the loose ball. That is all that matter ultimately.

The next game approaches.

Just now, Daz_The_Ram said:

I just found it a very poor piece of decision making, for someone so close to godliness, as Hughes is, obviously.

Good job Johnson was there to lash home the loose ball. That is all that matter ultimately.

You are spot on, he held on too long and ran into trouble, the ball to Ince was there a lot earlier. I think sometimes we forget he is young and will make mistakes. But he is one hell of a player and we should enjoy him while we can.

6 minutes ago, Daz_The_Ram said:

.So what if he ran into trouble, he still managed to lay the ball off and create a scoring chance.  WITH 4 PLAYERS ROUND HIM!!!  Name me a single player that's never made a mistake???

This is why a f****ng hate agents & ****-rags like The Mirror publishing garbage on their say so.  One overblown paragraph and the trolls come out the woodwork slating the player, cus they now think he's a mercenary.  

Archived