Chris Baird 16/17

Nuwtfly

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about the Bairdinho moment , sold a dummy then beautifully flighted ball to the forward... Was it ince ? Anyway very impressive, as was bent , neither of whom I thought would play much for Derby this season . Just shows why I am not a football manager. I was wrong about both of these players.

1 hour ago, PistoldPete2 said:

What about the Bairdinho moment , sold a dummy then beautifully flighted ball to the forward... Was it ince ? Anyway very impressive, as was bent , neither of whom I thought would play much for Derby this season . Just shows why I am not a football manager. I was wrong about both of these players.

I called him that too. Great skill. Also a superb cross in about 12th minute where defender just got a head on it. 

25 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Where's all the haters/doubters gone?

Carson was useless today, his distribution was atrocious and got lucky with that save in the second half

Baird, are you kidding me?  My grandmother moves faster and she's not doing so well

Keogh, now there is an accident waiting to happen.  i sweat every time he gets close to the ball

Pearce, second rate and i don't like the name

Lowe, steady on, he's just a kid, has loads to learn.  Am shocked he is not exclusively used as a late sub

Johnson :D what a sight to behold, a gorilla in shorts

Hughes, he can wait a long time for that contract if he keeps playing as horribly as today

Butterfield, who? Cost a load of dosh and since he stopped daring to shoot hasn't been seen or heard from

Ince, don't get me started.  Sulking when he doesn't have the ball, wasteful when he does.  Daddy's boy

Russell, runs around like a startled hen and prays not to get the ball so he won't show how worthless he is

Bent, hasn't he been stuffed yet?  This is becoming embarrassing and i thought Mac had some sense

i won't even bother giving an appraisal of the talentless layabouts seated on the subs bench

If i had seen the game i am sure my verdict would have been even harsher

Well done mr Baird, you had a great game, and the moaners who said you were useless, have not got a clue, when played in your naturally position, and not in midfield , you have never let us down, can not remember once when anyone beat you today, and your experience will help us as the season unfolds, today our whole defence looked solid, allowing Normich one shot on target , or maybe two shots on target, I am feeling so confident for he rest of he season, with our defence looking so solid, good foundations, to build a promotion chasing team on.

Archived