Wolves vs Derby County - matchday thread.

Rev

Another step forward. Good goals, Bent in particular. Dominated the 1st half and another goal would have finished them before the break.

We were almost there, rode our luck a little but hey not so long ago we wouldn't have been anywhere near that performance. The link up play is getting better, just got to improve the decision making. It will come, if we give it time and stay behind them. 

Hughes best player out there for me and Ince looked lively close for man of the match between them. Another great game by Lowe too, he's going to continue developing.

3 goals, 3 points, confidence improving, moving in the right direction.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure about our penalty (there's wasn't) but if I hear Sky say if one was given the other has to be given one more time...

They were not the same scenario - one was a clip on the heels from the behind, the other was a coming together that could have been seen as obstruction if you think it was a penalty. How are they the same?

edit - and I'm not sure but wouldn't that be an indirect free kick anyway?

another edit - I'm 'not sure' about a lot of things it seems  

31 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Not sure if Don Goodman could could be any more biased if he tried. Practically begging the ref to give a penalty 

Yes he seemed to be claiming handball against Johnson when he didn't handle it and it cannoned off his chest from point blank range.

Really not sure why Ian Holloway hates us so much. He just about managed to say we played well at half time but his comments post match seemed to suggest we were very lucky and Wolves were hard done by.

He's a first class bellend

2 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

I'm not sure about our penalty (there's wasn't) but if I hear Sky say if one was given the other has to be given one more time...

They were not the same scenario - one was a clip on the heels from the behind, the other was a coming together that could have been seen as obstruction if you think it was a penalty. How are they the same?

Goodman and Holloway were appalling this afternoon.

and it actually makes it all the more pleasing that we won.

13 minutes ago, KBB said:

Good old Holloway "both teams need to be attacking as they are poor defensively" yeah that's second best defensive record Derby he is talking about. Sure we have frailties, but Jesus wept.

bless him I bet he was praying we would get tonked today so he could go full pelt for us. He is desperate to highlight how good wolves are in the "match analysis"

Right at the end he mentioned the wolves second penalty appeal... Was never a penalty lowe got the ball halloway is a numptie 

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Really not sure why Ian Holloway hates us so much. He just about managed to say we played well at half time but his comments post match seemed to suggest we were very lucky and Wolves were hard done by.

He's a first class bellend

I wouldn't even put him in the first class position

Archived