Huddersfield Town v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm all the same traits there even though NP's gone ,I admit the results have picked up slightly however I still think someone of NP's ilk if not him personally  is required to turn the club round . Not sure SM is at his best in this situation , the players are now where near the standard he had last time .For the record I do like SM .

Bent out, Ince out, I blame these 2 for ruining our cuddly cosy team on their massive wages and can't-be-arsed attitudes. And thanks Pearson for loaning Martin out, you really screwed up our season with that little beauty. £8m Vydra, £4 Anya, jeez, it's gonna be a hard slog this year. Roll on 2017/18.

Just now, philmycock said:

Bent out, Ince out, I blame these 2 for ruining our cuddly cosy team on their massive wages and can't-be-arsed attitudes. And thanks Pearson for loaning Martin out, you really screwed up our season with that little beauty. £8m Vydra, £4 Anya, jeez, it's gonna be a hard slog this year. Roll on 2017/18.

Yep we'll piss league 1 :ph34r:

Bringing on Bent is basically waving the white flag at this point. Why not bring on a youngster like Vernam who could learn on the pitch, or Weimann who is at least fast. Bent just sort of ambles about doing not much at all, and missing every chance he gets (which isnt many as he doesn't contribute to the build up).

2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

For the first time in a long time, I'm honestly not enjoying my time watching Derby. Has to change, the number 1 priority 

Same here. It's always been a case of really feeling the pain when we lose and totally ruining the mood for the remainder of the weekend. Now it's a state of indifference and long- term, that's frightening!

7 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

I'm going to stay off here for tonight at least.

I want to rant, I want to pull apart and lay into at least 4-5 of our players but I won't 

I'll  wait til Iv cooled down but it ain't going to be pretty

Same here. Livid. 

WANTED:

Anyone with two legs and two feet who can successfully get a round spherical object into a cavity 8 yards wide and 8 feet high.

- can you smack a cow's arse with a banjo?

- can you kick a ball against a barn door from 6 yards out?

- are you a granny with powers of clinical finishing that might surpass those of our current expensively assembled squad?

If yes, then DCFC needs you!! Don't delay, apply today! 

THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT MUST:

- like sheep

- have a GSOH - essential for anyone associated with DCFC

- want to be here

We are an equal opportunities employer - all our strikers are equally useless

Polish that CV granddad, it could be you......

2 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Bringing on Bent is basically waving the white flag at this point. Why not bring on a youngster like Vernam who could learn on the pitch, or Weimann who is at least fast. Bent just sort of ambles about doing not much at all, and missing every chance he gets (which isnt many as he doesn't contribute to the build up).

Exactly. Same thing the last game - vydra is not executing but he always seems dangerous and he keeps negatively pulling him off for Bent. Is mcclaren trying to draw our way into League 1? Even Pearson made more positive substitutions towards the end of games. This dude is afraid to lose.

Archived