Huddersfield Town v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Craig Bryson. Must be happy being made a millionaire after a bumper deal to scare off Burnley......

Must have plenty of freebies to distribute.

Hes been decidedly average last two seasons. Butters is at least on par with him..

Used to make me laugh when you said that Irish lad we used to have in the middle wasn't better than him...,, 

Burnley didn't want Jeff 2 years ago but if they did fill me in on it , good player Jeff but not as good a team player as Bryson in my opinion 

31 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

A lot of fans who went disagree quite strongly with SM, quite obvious I thought.

i'll tell you what, I'll just sit and read your pointy posts for now.

A lot of fans disagree with lots of things. If that was your point you could have been a little clearer. As I asked what did you expect him to say?

6 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Craig Bryson. Must be happy being made a millionaire after a bumper deal to scare off Burnley......

Must have plenty of freebies to distribute.

Hes been decidedly average last two seasons. Butters is at least on par with him..

Used to make me laugh when you said that Irish lad we used to have in the middle wasn't better than him...,, 

Decline gradually started when we threw five year contracts around for fun after the play off final defeat. 

The Bryson deal was the start of the rott, the so called fan favourite couldn't wait to get out the door when Burnley shown some interest - only resigning when we threw a ridiculous deal on the table.

4 minutes ago, toddy said:

Cannot believe we are in a relegation battle going into November............

Can see at least 6 going in January and let Mac rebuild this sorry lot...........

Only a relegation battle cause all our strikers are crap vydra not worth £8 let alone 8million and as for the crap on the bench well .... Get some youth in from the youth squads can't be any worse can they ? going to be a rubbish game against sheff  wed without Hughes In midfield who's going to create things ?

7 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Burnley didn't want Jeff 2 years ago but if they did fill me in on it , good player Jeff but not as good a team player as Bryson in my opinion 

That good a team player he got suspended already after playing a handful of games this season 

2 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Decline gradually started when we threw five year contracts around for fun after the play off final defeat. 

The Bryson deal was the start of the rott, the so called fan favourite couldn't wait to get out the door when Burnley shown some interest - only resigning when we threw a ridiculous deal on the table.

We did miss a trick not selling Bryson at that time. Stock was high and clear to see he had his one stand out season in his career in the play off year.  Is becoming just a standard championship player now. Which is a shame!! Although judging by what we pay out for them, we could still sell him for £4million ?

4 minutes ago, Papahet said:

I agree mostly..... you know what it coincides with around that time..... 

Just now, Whoneedshuls said:

Only a relegation battle cause all our strikers are crap vydra not worth £8 let alone 8million and as for the crap on the bench well .... Get some youth in from the youth squads can't be any worse can they ? going to be a rubbish game against sheff  wed without Hughes In midfield who's going to create things ?

You forget its a team effort, or sorry lack of............

2 minutes ago, Papahet said:

The start of the rott my friend was giving an untried manager an open cheque book, nothing to do with craig Bryson 

Clements 25m not only bought us a load of dross, it unbalanced the squad and some would believe the tight knit group we had before him aswell. 

Just some perspective;

• Our manager has had three matches having been in the job nine days

• So, accounting for cooldown days, that's five training sessions

• The squad is a mess, the last three transfer windows have caused massive damage to the make-up and footballing ideology of the squad

• Confidence is low

• We are having to shoehorn players into unfamiliar roles

• We played third in the league

• They are also a side notorious for their fitness levels which has resulted in them snatching nine additional points in the last fifteen minutes of games

Now ask yourself; is today really worth the reaction some on here are producing? 

Farcical.

1 minute ago, cannable said:

Just some perspective;

• Our manager has had three matches having been in the job nine days

• So, accounting for cooldown days, that's five training sessions

• The squad is a mess, the last three transfer windows have caused massive damage to the make-up and footballing ideology of the squad

• Confidence is low

• We are having to shoehorn players into unfamiliar roles

• We played third in the league

• They are also a side notorious for their fitness levels which has resulted in them snatching nine additional points in the last fifteen minutes of games

Now ask yourself; is today really worth the reaction some on here are producing? 

Farcical.

How many days did Neil Warnock have in the Cardiff role with a much weaker squad ? 

27 minutes ago, valleyram said:

N I still think Pearson would have , mclaren won't bris 

Hahaha.

I'm sorry but this the most ludicrous statement I've seen in a evening full of ludicrous statements.

Pearson has caused significant damage to the club and is a big reason why we've had a crap season so far. 

Sorry as a Town fan to quote somebody on our board

"Derby came for a point, no intention of trying to win the match. Time-wasting for a point.

Welcome to our world pre-Wagner Derby fans"

Oh how sweet is an injury time winner against a time wasting team+

Looked like  a nil nil all the way until that goal ,this is how Powell had Town playing even at home ,generally set us up for a point ,good support and noise from your lot

Archived