Pearson gone

irobinson

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, TETRA said:

" Mutual Consent " It says to me he's gone without us having to pay his full three year contract up, both parties have agreed a pay off figure. I would think that's been the main subject of discussion over the last 10 days & little else. 

Very interesting released statement by Pearson when he says " I was never the subject of ANY disaplinary action ". Says it all really.

As for his replacement?. It's almost certain to be Chris Powell till the end of the season, I wouldn't start dreaming of anyone else in the chair just yet.

Where in Pearsons' statement does he say "never"? It could be interpreted that he was no longer under threat of disciplinary  action which would be totally different.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Where in Pearsons' statement does he say "never"? It could be interpreted that he was no longer under threat of disciplinary  action which would be totally different.

The key word is "action" - there was a process, but he left before "action" was taken. the Never bit might refer to other clubs who sacked him.

England only beat the mighty Malta 2-0 but during it is the biggest cheer because I know that Pearson is no longer associated with the club I love!

I wish him well but he went about things completely arse about face at Derby IMO. I look forward to us climbing the table now and finishing as high as possible.

1 hour ago, Pearson said:

Likewise, I really am beginning to turn my back on the game and certainly my passion for Derby is dying.

We had the perfect manager in place to take us forward and it’s been terminated due to the ego of an interfering owner. I was previously more than happy to have a mega buck’s owner, and especially one that supported Derby, but regrettably that power is now being misused to the detriment of the club.

We will now stagnate for the remainder of the season under Powell, a historic 38% win rates gets you now where, until he is sacked later next year. I would prefer a mew manger now but can’t see this happening.

So the misery will continue with a section of supporters believing the formation is all important and the reason for our current poor results, some, unlucky as they have been. We have tried a variety of formations under previous managers to no avail. Until we understand that we need a strong and successful manger to be allowed to do his job, without interference, the sooner we will realise our dream of Premiership football.

Apart from the first sentence I have to agree, me feelings exactly.

54 minutes ago, TETRA said:

" Mutual Consent " It says to me he's gone without us having to pay his full three year contract up, both parties have agreed a pay off figure. I would think that's been the main subject of discussion over the last 10 days & little else. 

Very interesting released statement by Pearson when he says " I was never the subject of ANY disaplinary action ". Says it all really.

As for his replacement?. It's almost certain to be Chris Powell till the end of the season, I wouldn't start dreaming of anyone else in the chair just yet.

Don't want to dwell on NP or the events of the last few weeks, but a suspension from work is not a disciplinary act. Disciplinary action is one possible course of action following an investigation. Hence NP can say that as he hasn't been disciplined. Anyway it's done and dusted now let's move on and up. COYR

Maybe just maybe those departed managers were at fault. Why have they become the wronged parties who have somehow become better managers than our experience shows us? Our football this season has been horrible to watch  

It's ok saying player power caused it all but they are the only players we have, they are the ones who have to go out, get the results, do the entertaining and please the baying hoards of entitled fans so I'd say it's pretty important that they are happy. 

And for those saying we are a laughing stock then mostly it's our poorly educated gobshite fans on social media that are dragging the club down. Ok I'm angry now :angry:

9 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Maybe just maybe those departed managers were at fault. Why have they become the wronged parties who have somehow become better managers than our experience shows us? Our football this season has been horrible to watch  

It's ok saying player power caused it all but they are the only players we have, they are the ones who have to go out, get the results, do the entertaining and please the baying hoards of entitled fans so I'd say it's pretty important that they are happy. 

And for those saying we are a laughing stock then mostly it's our poorly educated gobshite fans on social media that are dragging the club down. Ok I'm angry now :angry:

Well, I have a cousin who is a big Dirties fan and I have been telling him that his team is a laughing stock, a circus with a clown running the club for the past couple of years. Now he is certainly getting his own back, be sure of that......

Are we back to an upgraded underling till the end of the season with the job his to lose and promotion not the priority??

snzzzzzzzzzzz, wake me up when we have a fully intetially appointed manager again and promotion is the priority ,,,, .       Bloody Groundhog Day 

26 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Well, I have a cousin who is a big Dirties fan and I have been telling him that his team is a laughing stock, a circus with a clown running the club for the past couple of years. Now he is certainly getting his own back, be sure of that......

That may be so but to be honest I'm questioning why anyone would care what they think? We pick any possible reason to laugh at Forest and they find something to have a go back. Bothered? Nope. 

1 minute ago, Ewe Ram said:

That may be so but to be honest I'm questioning why anyone would care what they think? We pick any possible reason to laugh at Forest and they find something to have a go back. Bothered? Nope. 

I actually do care how the club is run and what other football fans think of my team.

Archived