Pearson gone

irobinson

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I take it that criteria only applied for the period when Pearson was in charge then.

Not really any point in having a manager if that is the case, just let Mel pick the team and the players can sort it out when they are on the pitch.

So by your logic - we will go on a winning streak playing fantastic football because the culprit for our current form laid with Pearson.

We have removed the obstacle so all players will now revert back to performing on the pitch.............

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

We won 2-0 away from home.

But we had to score 3 or more to progress, which we didn't.  Therefore how can be looked upon as the a positive result?

4 minutes ago, toddy said:

So by your logic - we will go on a winning streak playing fantastic football because the culprit for our current form laid with Pearson.

We have removed the obstacle so all players will now revert back to performing on the pitch.............

Yes I expect promotion now that Pearson has gone don't you .

Free flowing 4-3-3 from now on with Martin  returning. 

10 minutes ago, curtains said:

Bryson who runs around a lot achieving very little end product.

You mean him 

No, I meant the box to box player who was one of the top scoring midfielders in the division when he was played in a position that played to his strengths.

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

No, I meant the box to box player who was one of the top scoring midfielders in the division when he was played in a position that played to his strengths.

I don't and never have rated him much sorry. 

Runs around a lot I'll give you that but flatters to deceive IMO 

Has 2 good games and then 4 bad games. 

Not consistant enough. 

12 minutes ago, toddy said:

No, you are using the logic that you used when you helped bound Wassall out.

But yes I expect the football we play now will be much better than the turgid hoofball played so far this season.

1 hour ago, TopRam said:

Pearson probably tried to get rid of them, after the Blackburn game he told them what he thought of em, they couldn't handle it so they cried and ran to Mel. It could all be total BS, but I really wouldn't be surprised if looked like they could of got clement sacked and now Pearson

My understanding is that neither PC or NP went for on the field reasons. 

11 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Do you have proof this is the reason Pearson has gone? Or, is this your opinion? Surely it cannot be your opinion, you're not that thick.

Didn't Pearson have freedom to pick who he wanted? Use the formation he wanted? Was he forced into dropping Shackell? Selling Hendrick? Loaning out Martin? etc, or did he do it out of 'FREEDOM' to do his job?

People like you churning out horseshit like this are a disgrace. There are enough reasons to kick the club without making rubbish up like this. Pearson was allowed to do what he wanted and nothing suggests otherwise.

So you think Mel is a 'hands off' owner then Mostyn who keeps out of footballing matters on the pitch? I think your response is way over the top and uncalled for.

Just now, curtains said:

He arrived on the coach and asked the team to perform.

The team didn't perform the way he wanted. 

You could argue that for any team in any loss. Very poor reply. No substance.

Did he pick the right team? right formation? prepare them well? motivate them well?

1 minute ago, sage said:

You could argue that for any team in any loss. Very poor reply. No substance.

Did he pick the right team? right formation? prepare them well? motivate them well?

Mate he's gone most fans on this forum have their way now. 

I'm a bit sore at the decision to be honest  

Onwards and upwards we hope. 

8 minutes ago, curtains said:

I don't and never have rated him much sorry. 

Runs around a lot I'll give you that but flatters to deceive IMO 

Has 2 good games and then 4 bad games. 

Not consistant enough. 

Do we have any players you do rate out of interest?

16 minutes ago, curtains said:

Bryson who runs around a lot achieving very little end product.

You mean him 

And didn't we miss Bryson and his energy, ability to tidy-up and keep the ball moving against Blackburn. Don't mistake his 'running around a lot' as you say for someone with no end product. He is always available to receive a pass, he plays it simply and if we push him further up the pitch we know how prolific he can be with his goals. 

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

Mate he's gone most fans on this forum have their way now. 

I'm a bit sore at the decision to be honest  

Onwards and upwards we hope. 

How can you be sore at the decision, you don't know what he did?

Archived