Pearson gone

irobinson

3 minutes ago, James1989 said:

Be prepared to watch Pearson come back and haunt us, show us what he could of done...

Meh. He's no Brian Clough - and anything less isn't a haunting - it's a kid in a sheet saying 'boo'.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
19 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Absolute ******** it was mutual consent!

Well I think Pearson didn't want to go , but anyway he's agreed to it now, so we look for the next chapter. I would like a combo of Mac and Chris Powell.. Is that a possibility? 

1 minute ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Well I think Pearson didn't want to go , but anyway he's agreed to it now, so we look for the next chapter. I would like a combo of Mac and Chris Powell.. Is that a possibility? 

Just can't see Steve Mac coming back....

25 minutes ago, eddie said:

The fans get the club they deserve. Stop it with the ridiculous expectation levels and there will be less pressure, and less rash decisions.

Think it's slightly unfair to blame the fans, surely it's the powers at be with those ridiculous expectations by keep sacking managers? Especially Clement when we were sat 4th.

I honestly thought Mel was on board with a rebuild letting Pearson loan Martin and sell Hendrick, not going to speculate on why it went wrong with Pearson but it does look like his expectations are set too high. 

Well, I think that Mel deserves a bit of credit for extricating us from this mess quickly and with minimum outlay.

Time to make a successful appointment, but god knows who. I bet 2 out of 3 of us were happy with both Clement and Pearson.

4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Yup, and a forum full of posters saying the screamed at the time that we were making a mistake.

The fact his football was rubbish, his results were rubbish will be forgotten or muted as "if we'd stuck with him"

I think he would of turned it around, however his biggest mistake was thinking the players are better than what they are. Should bought more in the window. Unless Mel also sticks his nose into this process as well...

23 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

And fans need to stop with the whole needing the toilet thing. Could save a fortune on providing toilets if fans could only hold their bladders. 

******* **** Derby fans. 

The older I get the more I need to go. Little and often. If I have to go I have t..

31 minutes ago, eddie said:

The fans get the club they deserve. Stop it with the ridiculous expectation levels and there will be less pressure, and less rash decisions.

Maybe you are right, having a fan in charge may result in bigger expectations and rash decisions...I reckon he will get there in the end though

2 minutes ago, James1989 said:

I think he would of turned it around, however his biggest mistake was thinking the players are better than what they are. Should bought more in the window. Unless Mel also sticks his nose into this process as well...

Once he'd transferred until he got his squad, he probably would have, he just needed to have people on side and "enough" in results to keep it going until that happened. Seems he had neither.

Think a combination of FFP and Mel stopped there from being more transfers in the summer right enough.

9 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I suspect he will be happy with the pay off tho haha! I would be surprised if we went back for Mac, but maybe Powell would work with him if we did...

1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Will will have to see. I certainly hope so, although this suggests that there might be 

Maybe they agreed no compensation as he is leaving otherwise a disciplinary hearing would have taken place as his wording seems to highlight that no disciplinary took place which seems to mean a lot to him

Glad because I don't like the bloke and Derby turned crap and boring.

Sad because we have a bit of Clough's team, Mac's team, Clement's team and Pearson's team. It's all a bit messy. Anybody wanting Derby to have a Plan A-Z must be happy. We've got so many options. But right now none of it is fluid. Need tidying up. 

I think Mel needs to slow down. Chill on the money, use what we have here. Whether that be Powell or Wassall or whoever. Just try and restore some togetherness, stability and composure. 

I don't want any manager out there personally. All stepping in to too much mess and expectation. Needs somebody who understands the journey we've been on. 

I'll remember him as fondly as Paul Jewell. And I look forward to the season again. Just seeing us try to win will be satisfying 

Why is it forest always try and upstage us

we sack our manager after only 5 minutes in the job and they go and sack their DOF promoting their owner to get locked into online Twitter slang matches and threatens to sell the club

http://m.nottinghampost.com/nottingham-forest-s-fawaz-al-hasawi-threatens-legal-action-over-abuse/story-29789587-detail/story.html

seriously I love, and I mean love falwaz he's a total utter clown, hasn't a clue how to run a football club and is dragging forest further and further down the road to nothingness and the best bit half of their stupid fans still worship the ground he walks on ?.

u can't make it up.

#iloveMel 

11 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Think it's slightly unfair to blame the fans, surely it's the powers at be with those ridiculous expectations by keep sacking managers? Especially Clement when we were sat 4th.

I honestly thought Mel was on board with a rebuild letting Pearson loan Martin and sell Hendrick, not going to speculate on why it went wrong with Pearson but it does look like his expectations are set too high. 

Stimulus...response.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Maybe they agreed no compensation as he is leaving otherwise a disciplinary hearing would have taken place as his wording seems to highlight that no disciplinary took place which seems to mean a lot to him

But Leicester......said the boards relationship with him had become unworkable.

13 minutes ago, needles said:

Well, I think that Mel deserves a bit of credit for extricating us from this mess quickly and with minimum outlay.

Time to make a successful appointment, but god knows who. I bet 2 out of 3 of us were happy with both Clement and Pearson.

Lol, he will do the same with the next manager !! 

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Glad because I don't like the bloke and Derby turned crap and boring.

Sad because we have a bit of Clough's team, Mac's team, Clement's team and Pearson's team. It's all a bit messy. Anybody wanting Derby to have a Plan A-Z must be happy. We've got so many options. But right now none of it is fluid. Need tidying up. 

I think Mel needs to slow down. Chill on the money, use what we have here. Whether that be Powell or Wassall or whoever. Just try and restore some togetherness, stability and composure. 

I don't want any manager out there personally. All stepping in to too much mess and expectation. Needs somebody who understands the journey we've been on. 

I'll remember him as fondly as Paul Jewell. And I look forward to the season again. Just seeing us try to win will be satisfying 

How can he be Paul jewell? He's made no erotic video for a start! Plus he's had a fraction of the time. Comparing the two is ridiculous. 

Archived