Pearson gone

irobinson

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pearson probably tried to get rid of them, after the Blackburn game he told them what he thought of em, they couldn't handle it so they cried and ran to Mel. It could all be total BS, but I really wouldn't be surprised if looked like they could of got clement sacked and now Pearson

7 minutes ago, TopRam said:

Pearson probably tried to get rid of them, after the Blackburn game he told them what he thought of em, they couldn't handle it so they cried and ran to Mel. It could all be total BS, but I really wouldn't be surprised if looked like they could of got clement sacked and now Pearson

In what way did they get Clement or Pearson sacked?

If CP get's the job it's like friggin groundhog day ,start the season with a new broom, sack him and let someone internal take over .Another wasted season  and before anyone say's I don't know what will happen if CP takes over I will take bets now we won't go up.

8 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

If CP get's the job it's like friggin groundhog day ,start the season with a new broom, sack him and let someone internal take over .Another wasted season  and before anyone say's I don't know what will happen if CP takes over I will take bets now we won't go up.

And what manager would you take bets on to get us promoted from the position Pearson has left us in out of interest?

40 minutes ago, toddy said:

By not performing on the pitch, they as players take responsibility over that white line.............

I take it that criteria only applied for the period when Pearson was in charge then.

Not really any point in having a manager if that is the case, just let Mel pick the team and the players can sort it out when they are on the pitch.

1 minute ago, TopRam said:

Clearly not wanting to play for them

Weren't we sat in 5th when Clement got sacked, having been top a few weeks earlier after a long unbeaten run?

Not wanting to play for Pearson I can understand, although not being able to play due to poor tactics and formations is probably closer to the truth.

51 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

In what way did they get Clement or Pearson sacked?

In the minds of imbeciles. It all fits. Waaahhhhh. No smoke without fire.

0ad.png

PistoldPete2
12 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The key word is "action" - there was a process, but he left before "action" was taken. the Never bit might refer to other clubs who sacked him.

Yes I think its like The Sam allardyce thing with england.. he agreed to go rather than be sacked. different reasons of course we will never know the true story I guess with Pearson. The difference is that the FA may still have sanctions against Allardyce which might stop him working again whereas Peasron will no doubt be looking for a another job.   

10 minutes ago, TopRam said:

Clearly not wanting to play for them

Why did the players suddenly decide to stop performing for Clement, and at what point?

Did they get bored with being top, and fancy a new challenge, or was this decision that seems so obvious to some, one that occurred earlier - or indeed later - in his tenure?

"Think before posting" really ought to be a motto we all adhere to.

11 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Weren't we sat in 5th when Clement got sacked, having been top a few weeks earlier after a long unbeaten run?

Not wanting to play for Pearson I can understand, although not being able to play due to poor tactics and formations is probably closer to the truth.

For those saying Pearson got sacked he wasn't he quit by mutual consent. The reason that it may have appeared that the players didn't want to play for him was that he was attempting to hammer square pegs into round holes in a totally rigid playing formation.  He probably didn't do himself any favours either with the players by packing off our leading goalscorer on loan.

Archived