Pearson gone

irobinson

Funny timing, just when England are on.

Suggests the PR department think it's not a situation that looks "stunning".

I'm able to believe that it was a "sacked by disciplinary or mutual consent" (Honson's choice) for Pearson. If he'd done nothing wrong he'd have substantial compensation to be arguing over. However, it's almost certainly also done so each don't drag the other through the mud in the press making their points. Also means we'll likely never know "the truth" of what went on.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

I think the players had a great deal to do with his departure.

Yes - and the drones. You know about as much as I do.

5 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Interesting. Why you think so ? 

Because settlements tend to be in pounds. I'm just doing what every other bugger does - pretending I know something.

23 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Will will have to see. I certainly hope so, although this suggests that there might be 

Could have just jumped before he was pushed. 

"Leave now, save us time and effort and we'll deny any knowledge of an investigation. Your reputation remains reasonably intact."

14 minutes ago, curtains said:

We all do. 

Good luck to the lad. 

It won't be easy that's for sure. 

Book. Powell Out

/in before everyone else

5 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Didn't Morris say it wasn't results-based? And now Pearson is saying it wasn't as a result of disciplinary actions or behaviour. How bizarre...

Bottom line 5 managers in 18 months. pep will never come now !! MM is a twit stick to candy crush 

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Didn't Morris say it wasn't results-based? And now Pearson is saying it wasn't as a result of disciplinary actions or behaviour. How bizarre...

Probably his part of the "mutual" deal is he didn't "altercate" with the owner - saving what face he can, because a very brief review of the team's performance coupled with "sacked for gross misconduct" wouldn't help his ostrich, sorry, reputation. It might have even washed away the last of the "but Leicester" glow he had. Save for Curtains, he still believes.

@curtains You holding up OK buddie?

8 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Probably his part of the "mutual" deal is he didn't "altercate" with the owner - saving what face he can, because a very brief review of the team's performance coupled with "sacked for gross misconduct" wouldn't help his ostrich, sorry, reputation. It might have even washed away the last of the "but Leicester" glow he had. Save for Curtains, he still believes.

@curtains You holding up OK buddie?

M8 England are winning. 

I liked the statement Pearson made so good luck to him in future.

I also like the statement Derby County made and I'm fully behind DCFC for the future  

Good luck  to the next Derby manager probably Chris Powell but  it won't be easy and if anyone thinks it will they are in cuckoo land. 

Up the Rams. 

8 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Eddie

I did say I think.....just my opinion.

The damned quote function does not work on my tablet.

The only thing I have seen written on a tablet today is 'Aspirin'

Archived