Pearson gone

irobinson

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bcnram said:

And didn't we miss Bryson and his energy, ability to tidy-up and keep the ball moving against Blackburn. Don't mistake his 'running around a lot' as you say for someone with no end product. He is always available to receive a pass, he plays it simply and if we push him further up the pitch we know how prolific he can be with his goals. 

Not even in the Scotland squad now. 

5 minutes ago, curtains said:

Mate he's gone most fans on this forum have their way now. 

I'm a bit sore at the decision to be honest  

Onwards and upwards we hope. 

So, you haven't got an rational argument, it was just an emotional response based on your disappointment, Fair enough.

Onwards and upwards indeed. 

Just now, sage said:

So, you haven't got an rational argument, it was just an emotional response based on your disappointment, Fair enough.

Onwards and upwards indeed. 

No rationality with DCFC mate at the moment. 

Tell me how optimistic you are for the rest of the season .

4 minutes ago, curtains said:

Difficult one for me after what's happened this season .

Vydra , Anya , Shackell and Hughes . 

The Shackell that doesn't put his body on the line and constantly gifts possession back to the opposition?

You must have been very happy with the last 3 seasons if we managed to challenge with only 2 good players.

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

'We lost 3-2 (silly face)'

Ah unless you meant the league game....

Read it. You said we lost 3-2. We didn't, we won 2-0.

What are you going on about ? Are you talking about the league game under Clement or the play off semi where we lost 3-2?

9 minutes ago, curtains said:

He arrived on the coach and asked the team to perform after training them all week in his tactics .

The team didn't perform the way he wanted. 

His tactics in the main involved a very high ball into the corners to chase. I think it was more a case of the manager being unable to adapt to the skills of the players rather than the other way round. Very, very poor by the manager. 

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

The Shackell that doesn't put his body on the line and constantly gifts possession back to the opposition?

You must have been very happy with the last 3 seasons if we managed to challenge with only 2 good players.

Why have a go at me .

I am  giving my opinion.

My opinion on Keogh is he makes too many defensive errors and Shackell got tired of having to bale him out and found him hard to play with  .

Shackell did well in the Premier League with Burnley and Dyche didn't want the guy to leave  

I think it was a mistake extending Keoghs contract at Derby  

Just now, Leeds Ram said:

What are you going on about ? Are you talking about the league game under Clement or the play off semi where we lost 3-2?

Think the beer on the tramp may have got you drunk.

Eddie was using the Hull away victory as an example of a good performance.

Incidentally we won 2-0 there in the league too with Clement in charge.

You said we lost 3-2. We didn't. We won 2-0. Sorry if you are finding this hard to understand.

7 minutes ago, bcnram said:

His tactics in the main involved a very high ball into the corners to chase. I think it was more a case of the manager being unable to adapt to the skills of the players rather than the other way round. Very, very poor by the manager. 

Do you really think the manager sent them players out to play that crap. 

I doubt it. 

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

Think the beer on the tramp may have got you drunk.

Eddie was using the Hull away victory as an example of a good performance.

Incidentally we won 2-0 there in the league too with Clement in charge.

You said we lost 3-2. We didn't. We won 2-0. Sorry if you are finding this hard to understand.

Why was it a good performance ? We lost 3-2, we need to score 3 or more to progress, the record books don't say well done Derby you won 2-0 away to Hull therefore we are going to let you get promoted.

No wonder why you are happy with managers like DW if your happy to take a 3-2 loss as a good example of where the players have stepped up to the mark, "well done lads, don't worry about them celebrating out there, we can tell the world we won 2-0 and it doesn't matter that Hull got the job done and are off to Wembley, who wants to get promoted anyway, the championship is the place to be"

Sith Happens
9 minutes ago, bcnram said:

The relevance of that is what? He is in a team that was sitting in the relegation zone.  

and injured.

Just now, Leeds Ram said:

Why was it a good performance ? We lost 3-2, we need to score 3 or more to progress, the record books don't say well done Derby you won 2-0 away to Hull therefore we are going to let you get promoted.

No wonder why you are happy with managers like DW if your happy to take a 3-2 loss as a good example of where the players have stepped up to the mark, "well done lads, don't worry about them celebrating out there, we can tell the world we won 2-0 and it doesn't matter that Hull got the job done and are off to Wembley, who wants to get promoted anyway, the championship is the place to be"

Erm ok

13 minutes ago, curtains said:

No rationality with DCFC mate at the moment. 

Tell me how optimistic you are for the rest of the season .

There is always rationality if you look for it.

If you play a system that does not suit your players, you will struggle.

If you play creative midfield players too deep you will struggle to score goals.

If you can't score goals, you won't win matches.

If you don't win matches, you are likely to get sacked,

There is some rationality.

As for the rest of the season, I think we will finish top half but will struggle to finish top six

Archived