Pearson gone

irobinson

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
12 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Paul Jewell was well regarded as a decent manager before he came here.

I think we broke him. He was rubbish at Ipswitch after mind.

Jewell wasn't well regarded by the wendies or by the tractor boys. 

28 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

As a star maybe. But as a manager he was dogpoo. 

17 minutes ago, James1989 said:

Like you said in your earlier post you don't like the guy which is why your making idiotic posts

Jewell has had 3 promotions taking Bradford and Wigan to the PL. He took Wigan to the League Cup final and kept then in the PL for 7 (?) years. 

Is that still an idiotic post James? I am trying to improve myself for you, me duck

3 minutes ago, philmycock said:

In Jan obvs 

Loans rules:
"53.2.2
Subject to the proviso that the duration of a Standard Loan must be the time between two Transfer Windows, Standard Loans can be for half a Season or a full Season. Any recall clause requiring the early termination of a Standard Loan can only be included in a full Season Standard Loan and this can only be activated during the second (January) Transfer Window. Any other early termination of a Standard Loan must be by way of a mutual agreement in writing (including by way of a recall clause within the Standard Loan Agreement) between both Clubs and the Player but can only be completed after the expiry of 28 days and only during a Transfer Window."

2 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Dude you need to stop with this Chris Martin obsession. I bet you have a giant poster of him and do god knows what looking at it!

He's gone for the season at least and hopefully permanently.

You see, I would have thought you might be hoping he comes back and smashes another 60 goals in 3 years. 

I can only imagine how desperately you must have wanted rid of Hulse, Howard,Sammon, Theo, Rasiak Tyson, Porter, Savies, Moore, Kuqi etc etc etc 

1 hour ago, Andrew James said:

Lol, he will do the same with the next manager !! 

Powell should go too.. Pearson brought him to the club so an ounce of deceny go as well. He is a middle of the road manager, we need a young dynamic manager, rid Philips since he has been here we don't SCORE and he is our forwards coach... All out Mel and spend another £6M on just the staff 

1 hour ago, PodgeyRam said:

Sometimes I miss the days when we had 15,000 turn up for home matches. Maybe that's what Pearson was hoping to achieve? Maybe he was trying to drive out the glory fans by making us play rubbish?

Don't worry it will be along soon 

Archived