Pearson gone

irobinson

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Didn't Morris say it wasn't results-based? And now Pearson is saying it wasn't as a result of disciplinary actions or behaviour. How bizarre...

He's saying he didn't have any disciplinary action taken against him, not that he didn't do anything worthy of it.

9 minutes ago, YouRams said:

3 managers "sacked" in 3 seasons, how have we gone from the club everyone was talking about for the right reasons to the joke club we are right now. 

The fans get the club they deserve. Stop it with the ridiculous expectation levels and there will be less pressure, and less rash decisions.

Meanwhile in the bowels of Castle Mel,
a small arena is lit by flaming torches, 

at the edge of the areana, surrounded by a variety of grizzly looking implements, Darren Wassall and Chris Powell have final words with their attendants.

The assembled witnesses start the chant "two men enter.....one man leaves......two men enter.....one man leaves.....tow men enter....one man leaves"

4 minutes ago, eddie said:

The fans get the club they deserve. Stop it with the ridiculous expectation levels and there will be less pressure, and less rash decisions.

Sometimes I miss the days when we had 15,000 turn up for home matches. Maybe that's what Pearson was hoping to achieve? Maybe he was trying to drive out the glory fans by making us play rubbish?

5 minutes ago, eddie said:

And fans need to stop with the whole needing the toilet thing. Could save a fortune on providing toilets if fans could only hold their bladders. 

******* **** Derby fans. 

6 minutes ago, eddie said:

Honestly Eddie ... for the last few seasons I've been beaten into submission : all I expect is some entertainment. Those little dipsy doos that Will does are good enough for me. As a bonus I'd like to see us buy zero players and play the young guns. 

3 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

And fans need to stop with the whole needing the toilet thing. Could save a fortune on providing toilets if fans could only hold their bladders. 

******* **** Derby fans. 

That too. Bunch of lightweight lagerboys.

2 minutes ago, James1989 said:

Be prepared to watch Pearson come back and haunt us, show us what he could of done...

Yup, and a forum full of posters saying the screamed at the time that we were making a mistake.

The fact his football was rubbish, his results were rubbish will be forgotten or muted as "if we'd stuck with him"

Archived