The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, rynny said:

Thought he was signing for Wolves?

No no no, you've got it all wrong! Fulham were going to take up their option of signing him, without consulting him and going against his will if necessary, before flogging him on for £10 million to another team who don't want him. #toddyfacts

26 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

No no no, you've got it all wrong! Fulham were going to take up their option of signing him, without consulting him and going against his will if necessary, before flogging him on for £10 million to another team who don't want him. #toddyfacts

That was ninos not toddy tbf. I knkw sonetimes it is like they merge into one :ph34r:

17 hours ago, toddy said:

I would be very surprised if Martin got any votes from Fulham fans having read posts on their forum how they feel about his time there.

The only plonkers voting for him are Derby fans. :lol:

I voted for him

4 hours ago, toddy said:

With the season Martin has had no bugger would want him.

Except us. 

Not just performance but total unprofessionalism. I don't think GR is that interested tbf but typically at our Dcfc a sacked manager has forced the next managers hand.

2 hours ago, rynny said:

That was ninos not toddy tbf. I knkw sonetimes it is like they merge into one :ph34r:

Weak except for the extremely interesting spelling of "know" which was a moderate curiosity.

5 hours ago, Ninos said:

Except us. 

Not just performance but total unprofessionalism. I don't think GR is that interested tbf but typically at our Dcfc a sacked manager has forced the next managers hand.

Weak except for the extremely interesting spelling of "know" which was a moderate curiosity.

You also missed the poor spelling of sometimes ;) I guess that is what happens when you mix fat thumbs, small screen and being too tired to be bothered to check you have hit the right key :lol:

5 hours ago, Ninos said:

Except us. 

1 hour ago, toddy said:

It is quite possible if Lambert stays, but that is now in the balance with Mendes in the mix at Molineux

Christ you boys are in bigger denial than tools like Alex Jones & Sean Hannity.  He isn't going anywhere...

1 hour ago, rynny said:

You also missed the poor spelling of sometimes ;) I guess that is what happens when you mix fat thumbs, small screen and being too tired to be bothered to check you have hit the right key :lol:

I didn't miss it I just didn't want to be seen as picking on you in a clear moment of boarding the traininess.

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

Christ you boys are in bigger denial than tools like Alex Jones & Sean Hannity.  He isn't going anywhere...

Strange that's pretty much what we all see when he plays ... Bent too for that matter: the two most clinically  lacksadasical "strikers" in the league. Just what Rowett ordered for 17/18 isn't it - a real pair of tools.

8 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Strange that's pretty much what we all see when he plays ... Bent too for that matter: the two most clinically  lacksadasical "strikers" in the league. Just what Rowett ordered for 17/18 isn't it - a real pair of tools.

Hurts when you're so wrong doesn't it...

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

I reckon @Ninos and @toddy have played blinders on behalf of bringing Chris Martin home. Their constant carping and criticism of him won't have gone unnoticed on other clubs' forums, who in turn have applied pressure on their own club to steer well clear of him.

Well done you two - DCFC fans owe you a huge debt of gratitude for your sterling efforts in helping to bring The Wardrobe back to where he belongs and suggest MM considers statues of you both as being a fitting tribute. 

31 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Alright then, let's talk about the bit you aren't talking about. You are Rowett. You have decided that you need a striker, who do you bring in? Who is currently attainable, can mix quickly into our set of players (they'll need to hit the ground running),  who's football style suits and isn't going to cost too much?

14 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Alright then, let's talk about the bit you aren't talking about. You are Rowett. You have decided that you need a striker, who do you bring in? Who is currently attainable, can mix quickly into our set of players (they'll need to hit the ground running),  who's football style suits and isn't going to cost too much?

Awh come off it!!!  There's dozens of 20 goal a season strikers floating around at Championship level, cheap as chips as well...  @Ninos & @toddy will give you a lit of 10 each...

20 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

I'd suggest that Nugent plus Zanzala backed by Vydra are your best options from within and then you can see by those with whom we are being linked the type of players he wants in ... dont see the martin Bent fit at all, as they are mediocre/ dependent on others, low effort types. 

1 minute ago, Ninos said:

I'd suggest that Nugent plus Zanzala backed by Vydra are your best options from within and then you can see by those with whom we are being linked the type of players he wants in ... dont see the martin Bent fit at all, as they are mediocre/ dependent on others, low effort types. 

I take it you don't understand cricket either.

36 minutes ago, Ninos said:

I know you can't judge a player until you have given them a chance but on what basis do you put Zanzala over Martin and Bent and their combined 70+ goals for Derby?

8 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I know you can't judge a player until you have given them a chance but on what basis do you put Zanzala over Martin and Bent and their combined 70+ goals for Derby?

Pace… everybody knows a striker's crap unless he's quick :ermm:

Archived