Derby v Liverpool (Leicester v Dortmund)

B4ev6is

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, G STAR RAM said:

Unless NP sees him in training every day and thinks otherwise?

I see Keogh every week and he is a disaster waiting to happen each game

Not as though Keogh is helping us to a fantastic unbeaten run is he

Enough chances for me now - he is the epitome of the bottle jobs who are holding us back

Time to give someone else a chance

2 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

Enough chances for me now - he is the epitome of the bottle jobs who are holding us back

Do you really watch him every week? He's one of our top 3 players pretty much every week in my opinion. So much better than shackell

3 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

He's a Championship defender, they make mistakes, if they didn't they would be playing in the Premier League.

As much as I value your opinion, in this occasion I am going to trust the judgement of Trappatoni, O'Neil, Clough, Maclaren, Clement and Pearson.

Would be interested to know what you have seen in Rawson to think he should replace Keogh, as I have not really seem him play yet.

6 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

Every manager we've has since Keogh signed for us, as well as Martin O'Neil, rate Keogh because they continue to select him. Why do you think that might be?

8 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Apart from the stinking defending from that set piece we have kept them pretty quiet.

I'm pretty pleased that we've kept them down to one so far. We just need to remember that they put 4 past Arsenal, so if we concede less than that I think we can reasonably assume we are better than Arsenal.

2 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

Keogh was part of a centre back pairing last season that led to us conceding less goals in a season than we have for almost 30 years. Only 4 teams conceded less than us in the Championship last season, 3 of them were promoted and Brighton only conceded one less than us.

2 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I'm pretty pleased that we've kept them down to one so far. We just need to remember that they put 4 past Arsenal, so if we concede less than that I think we can reasonably assume we are better than Arsenal.

Keogh was part of a centre back pairing last season that led to us conceding less goals in a season than we have for almost 30 years. Only 4 teams conceded less than us in the Championship last season, 3 of them were promoted and Brighton only conceded one less than us.

They put 5 past Burton, so if we can keep it to less than 4 then we are better than them!

Archived