Derby v Liverpool (Leicester v Dortmund)

B4ev6is

Not too bad a team considering what we had available, great to see some youngsters getting in- might add the bit of missing confidence to team, they ain't bad players either! Can't quite figure out the formation yet, but nice to see some strength in midfield, dunno what Baird is doing there but hey ho. Shame vydra isn't available, would have liked to have seen him with weimann, would have liked camara in there as well but other than that looks a good team

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

Mitchell

Pearce Bai rd Keogh

Christie Butterfield Johnson Hughes Olsson 

Bent Weimann

Do not know why you bother it will be 4_4_2 or 4_4_1_1 with baird sitting like he did for Northern Ireland.

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Not too bad a team considering what we had available nice to see some youngsters getting i n- might add the bit of missing confidence to team, they ain't bad players either! Can't quite figure out the formation yet, but nice to see some strength in midfield, dunno what Baird is doing there but hey ho. Shame vydra isn't available, would have liked to have seen him with weimann, would have liked camara in there as well but other than that looks a good team

Said on RD  Butterfield right Baird Hughes central Johnson on the left with Bent and Weimann just off him.

1 minute ago, Beagle said:

Said on RD  Butterfield right Baird Hughes central Johnson on the left with Bent and Weimann just off him.

We've got wingers on the bench and we start with a CM as our RM, I've been Pearsons biggest fan for some time now but he's really starting to pee me off with some of these decisions 

Archived