Derby v Liverpool (Leicester v Dortmund)

B4ev6is

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

I'm firmly in the Pearson out camp. It's very early still, he's just a miserable ******* and we're going further and further backwards

Think I'm getting there. I'd be more patient if we were just a little off where we should be but there's almost zero positive signs in the games played in all competitions this season and we're a world away from Liverpool in this game. We look like a conference side.

Next two league games could be huge. Especially Blackburn on Saturday. 

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'm far from being a Keogh fan but realise that he is a decent standard for this division.

Do you really think it's a coincidence that managers keep on playing him if he's as bad as you think he is.

What harm could throwing a youngster into a struggling team low on confidence?

Well he's thrown Mitchell, Lowe and Elsnik on he's not concerned about harm to them! Rawson playing at Rotherham down the bottom of the table didn't do him too much harm either!

Keogh nearly just gave them a fourth on the edge of his own box - how many chances do people want to give him?

He is a whole hearted trier but for me not good enough and it's time to move on from him

The players must hate playing for Pearson. Being played out of position, constantly being asked to do things they aren't good at, selling the top goal scorer and top assister of the last three seasons. Tactics that put them at a disadvantage before they've even stepped on the pitch.

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

Not we're not but why is virtually every one of your posts negative? Explain the "get a dog" - far too clever for me?

because we are playing s***t and you can't see that do you think we are playing well and correct me if i am wrong but when we do play well i will give a good comment but this season we are not so you must be blind if you can't see this FGS

Just now, ketteringram said:

Problem is, they don't seem to want to play for anyone. 

I actually think they liked playing for Wassall. Sure his tactics were off half the time, but Pearson's have been off the whole time he's been here. McClaren, pretty sure they liked playing for him. Clough, liked playing for him.

Archived