Derby v Liverpool (Leicester v Dortmund)

B4ev6is

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Howard Canitbé said:

Liked this, then changed my mind upon reading the second half. 

What team would you have started? (Not that it matters that much, as we'll never know if they'd have done better than Pearson's)

Mitchell

Christie  Keogh  Bucko  Olsson

Baird

Hughes   Bryson

Ince       Martin    Weimann

Taken into account injuries and sales (wouldn't have sold them if I was the manager).

2 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Jesus, clutching at straws a bit to blame Keogh for that goal. Surely a collective effort by the defence/tactics/approach. 

2 minutes ago, gazram80 said:

Oh come on its not just Keogh no Derby player got near any of the Liverpool players in the build up.

Funny that. The commentary team here are slating Keogh for the second

13 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

Look we disagree

I don't like Keogh - too many mistakes in him. You clearly do - football is about opinions and that's fine.

We all know what Keogh can and can't do though - we are rebuilding and not going up this season, time to give Rawson a chance for me so we can see if he is the future. Whatever you say about Keogh he is not the future and we'd be crazy not to have a proper look at him before he is out of contract at the end of the season.

What harm can it do - do you really think he will make more ricks than Keogh?

I'm far from being a Keogh fan but realise that he is a decent standard for this division.

Do you really think it's a coincidence that managers keep on playing him if he's as bad as you think he is.

What harm could throwing a youngster into a struggling team low on confidence?

Archived