Derby v Liverpool (Leicester v Dortmund)

B4ev6is

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GenBr said:

On the live updates on BBC website they say:

"Utter control for Liverpool against this Derby side who have forgotten how to score. They have spent an awful lot of money too in the last 24 months or so."

How much money have Liverpool spent? But we are desperately short of strikers who can score, and the team selection hasnt helped.

2 minutes ago, GenBr said:

On the live updates on BBC website they say:

"Utter control for Liverpool against this Derby side who have forgotten how to score. They have spent an awful lot of money too in the last 24 months or so."

Wtf is that... I can assure you they've been watching a different game. This has been our best so far imo, kept the ball on the deck well and created dangerous situations- very impressed with our passing. Getting camara on might stretch them more and get us a goal 

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

He's a Championship defender, they make mistakes, if they didn't they would be playing in the Premier League.

As much as I value your opinion, in this occasion I am going to trust the judgement of Trappatoni, O'Neil, Clough, Maclaren, Clement and Pearson.

Would be interested to know what you have seen in Rawson to think he should replace Keogh, as I have not really seem him play yet.

Look we disagree

I don't like Keogh - too many mistakes in him. You clearly do - football is about opinions and that's fine.

We all know what Keogh can and can't do though - we are rebuilding and not going up this season, time to give Rawson a chance for me so we can see if he is the future. Whatever you say about Keogh he is not the future and we'd be crazy not to have a proper look at him before he is out of contract at the end of the season.

What harm can it do - do you really think he will make more ricks than Keogh?

This has got to be the most depressing season so far since the 11 points saga, the players just all seem so pathetic, no drive, no aggression, no passion, desire. 

I'd rather lose 4-0 having got at Liverpool than lose 2-0 being utterly pathetic, just show some f*****g balls for once this season Derby 

Just now, Rich3478 said:

Hard to argue with any of it

It's true Liverpool are comfortably better. They're doing the possession football but doing it with precision 10-15 yard passes through our midfield rather than continuously passing sideways.

But having said all that we've had 2 clear cut chances for Bent: a header he just couldn't muscle through the defender to get enough power on, and one where the goalkeeper made a last ditch siding intercept.

So yes we are second best but it's not a humiliation.

3 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

How much money have Liverpool spent? But we are desperately short of strikers who can score, and the team selection hasnt helped.

Liked this, then changed my mind upon reading the second half. 

What team would you have started? (Not that it matters that much, as we'll never know if they'd have done better than Pearson's)

3 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Answer; Liverpool spent about £140 million last 24 months. We spent what about £40million, £12 million of which is cuptied. 

2 minutes ago, Howard Canitbé said:

Liked this, then changed my mind upon reading the second half. 

What team would you have started? (Not that it matters that much, as we'll never know if they'd have done better than Pearson's)

Ince to start. No Baird.

Archived