Derby v Ipswich

Mafiabob

For what it's worth here's my team for tonight.

Carson

Christie           Keogh               Shackell        Olson

Johnson
    Bryson                                                 Anya        
                                 Hughes

Wilson                 Vydra

Back 4 ten yards further up the pitch, closing down and pressing the opposition in their half, bit of fist clenching and positivity plus Bryson and Hughes operating on the edge of  their box not ours, if they are asked to operate this you go and I'll stay no you go and I'll stay system in front of the back 4 then the whole management team will have gone down in my estimation!

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Carson

Christie   Keogh     Rawson    Olsson

Anya    Butterfield   Bryson    Johnson

Hughes 

Vydra

Subs: Mitchell, Shacks, Bird, Ince, Blackman, Wilson.

All out attack tonight - these players are perfectly capable of thrashing Ipswich. Hughes advanced please!!!!

If Johnson is on theleft wing not defending the back 4 I think ill die iside a little. But I wont boo him. 

You might have the teamthere though

What in the high land of ***** is that team?! Shackell is by far our best defender, why on earth drop him for a player who's played about 5 games in the last year, and Is clearly not as good as him. Butterfield on the wing! He's not in any way shape or form a bloody winger, and yet he leaves Tom Ince, one of the best in the division on the bench! And still no ******* strength in the middle of the park...! This is becoming very tiresome, I just hope by some miracle that team works out because we are desperate for a win

16 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Dropping Shackell is ridiculous. Distribution is shocking but I blame the midfield for that.

Butterfield on the wing... 

Don't understand when Pearson will realise Bryson and Hughes are too lightweight to play together

Christie overlapping the key to this, grant ward is there best player, he plays on the left

Archived