Derby v Ipswich

Mafiabob

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounded good that despite all the team selection moaning. I would take a draw with a performance like this, something to build on. Be nice to score a couple and let Ipswich have one as well for a laugh....oh and Will Hughes to score our first. I may have money on this at 75/1.

Compared to the previous 6 games we have created and seemed more positive. Peace can actually play football. Hughes has had a good half as well as bryson both dominated midfield against 3 bully boys. Just need a goal still stick by my 1-0 win prediction

Would be a massive boost going to Bristol city,  Vydra n Wilson just seem to have a little sparkle tonight n I can see a good partnership developing given time. 

Coyr 

Pearson has got to point out everything that's been positive tonight, he's got to be chuffed with them, tell 'em, build 'em up and send them out for the second half feeling a foot taller and we'll get the result their first half performance deserves. 

Well pleased with what I'm reading tonight. COYR.

11 minutes ago, gazram80 said:

Compared to the previous 6 games we have created and seemed more positive. Peace can actually play football. Hughes has had a good half as well as bryson both dominated midfield against 3 bully boys. Just need a goal still stick by my 1-0 win prediction

Would be a massive boost going to Bristol city,  Vydra n Wilson just seem to have a little sparkle tonight n I can see a good partnership developing given time. 

Coyr 

Dont forget in 2010 hewas made Reading captain(under steve coppell) and won their PoY !

PS that was the year Reading went up !

9 minutes ago, gazram80 said:

Coyr 

As John Lennon once said-

Give Peace a Chance!

Two subs for Ipswich at half-time. Unless they're both injured then it would suggest they're really struggling to cope and need a change.

Varney for Grant and Lawrence for Bru. Just need Varney to bag one and then Best to come off the bench and finish us off...

Archived