Mafiabob

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

We will win end of :ph34r:

Oh we better be.. 

1 minute ago, Whoneedshuls said:

We'll win tomorrow I'm back for this one ;) 

Hope so.. ?

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Due to work arrangements and some senic sightseeing at shardlow gravel pits, ive got me a ticket in the south stand for this un. Went in the east stand v brighton and remembered why I said never again (each time I sit in the eaststand)

What's wrong with the East Stand - best boooers in the ground

39 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Carson, Olsson, Keogh, Shackell, Christie, Hanson, Bryson, Hughes, Russell, Ince, Martin - 433

Oh wait...

Nah lets go 442 with two central midfielders who aren't suited to said system, a pacy winger on one side and instruct him to get the byline and put in floated crosses for our 5ft 11inch strikers, a CF on RW, and two strikers with a combined tally of eight league goals in their last 59 Championship appearances.

Derby v Ipswich. Battle of the hoofers.

Yawn, Yawn,  Yawn!!!

3 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Carson, Olsson, Keogh, Shackell, Christie, Hanson, Bryson, Hughes, Russell, Ince, Martin - 433

Oh wait...

Nah lets go 442 with two central midfielders who aren't suited to said system, a pacy winger on one side and instruct him to get the byline and put in floated crosses for our 5ft 11inch strikers, a CF on RW, and two strikers with a combined tally of eight league goals in their last 59 Championship appearances.

Derby v Ipswich. Battle of the hoofers.

Interested how Russell gets into your team. Very poor player

11 hours ago, McLovin said:

Interested how Russell gets into your team. Very poor player

The instant Camara or Weimann are fit Russell is gone, wish we'd sold him to Bristol. He's gone stale, wanky crosses from deep and always scared to take on his man. He needs a fresh start somewhere else.

9 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

The instant Camara or Weimann are fit Russell is gone, wish we'd sold him to Bristol. He's gone stale, wanky crosses from deep and always scared to take on his man. He needs a fresh start somewhere else.

He scored five and created three in the final eight games of last season. He doesn't appear to fit anymore but through no fault of his. 

Just now, cannable said:

He scored five and created three in the final eight games of last season. He doesn't appear to fit anymore buried through no fault of his. 

That's the thing, sick of being teased with the prospect of having an actual full good season where we go up. Charging around when it's desperate doesn't make up for all the **** performances.

Archived