Derby v Ipswich

Mafiabob

18 hours ago, dk24 said:

Carson

Crystie   Keogh.  Rawson    Olsson

Hanson

Johnson       hughes                          Russell                                  anya

Vydra                  

4,5,1/ 4,3,3

Is Anya playing in row d????

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Through no fault of yours McLovin, but I cannot tell you how awful that side looks.

Grant

Wisdom Buxton Keogh Forsyth

Thorne Hughes Bryson

Ward Martin Russell

With the likes of Hendrick, Bamford and Dawkins on the bench.... 

To what you've just written there. Considering we've spent £35m+ on that 2013/14 side, I just have the urge of throwing up when I see how turgid your newlook side appears.

Especially when they're being backed by by Darren Bent, Nick Blackman and some other tripe we've wasted money on.

A for the game. Seems our only hope is if Ipswich implode like they did at Reading and gift us a couple of penalties.

Thought you were "taking a break" from 'supporting' your team?

Can you please make it a longer one?

On 10 September 2016 at 21:28, Beagle said:

If everyone is fit will be the same starting eleven got to give Vydra and Wilson time to see if they can work together.

I wouldn't get too excited about James Wilson scoring lots of goals for us. I have a good friend who's a season ticket holder at Brighton. He tells me in the 5 months he was there he scored only five goals, He rarely started games as when he did he often found the Championship far too physical. To the point where he had to be taken off after vomiting on the pitch on one occasion he was so exhausted. Was often much better off the bench. Has lots of talent on the ball though, & will be very good given time. But had he'd been more successful at Brighton they would have certainly kept him on for another season but decided not too apparently.

6 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Based on Saturday 

Carson

christie Keogh shackel Olson

ince Bryson Hughes anya

Vydra Blackman

( I don't rate Blackman at all but we have to give the opposition something to do when the ball is played in the air)   

If you're basing your selection on the back of Saturdays' performance, how can you justify picking Shackell, worst player by a mile?

7 minutes ago, TETRA said:

I wouldn't get too excited about James Wilson scoring lots of goals for us. I have a good friend who's a season ticket holder at Brighton. He tells me in the 5 months he was there he scored only five goals, He rarely started games as when he did he often found the Championship far too physical. To the point where he had to be taken off after vomiting on the pitch on one occasion he was so exhausted. Was often much better off the bench. Has lots of talent on the ball though, & will be very good given time. But had he'd been more successful at Brighton they would have certainly kept him on for another season but decided not too apparently.

He wasn't throwing up from the game, quite clearly ill or hungover as it was the holiday season...

7 minutes ago, TETRA said:

If he can get 5 goals in 5 months for us i'd be over the moon the way things are going. :lol:

Archived