CastletonRam

January Transfer Suggestion Thread

Latest Updates

17 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

They were very good, great stat that villa have paid more in six months of transfers than Brentford have in their entire history!

Wow just wow that's some stat 

10m for Jordan Rhodes, phew! I've always rated him but 10m. A few years ago I fancied Rhodes and Le Fondre as a front two. Neither much more than about 5 and a half foot but it'd have been interesting. Goddard and Saunders were terrific together and neither very tall so it could have worked :D

8 minutes ago, SKRam said:

10m for Jordan Rhodes, phew! I've always rated him but 10m. A few years ago I fancied Rhodes and Le Fondre as a front two. Neither much more than about 5 and a half foot but it'd have been interesting. Goddard and Saunders were terrific together and neither very tall so it could have worked :D

According to Wikipedia, Rhodes is 6'1" so not that small

55 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Really?!! Makes me one of Ken Dodds diddymen then. 6 1 I'd have bet my mortgage he was no where near that. Or does he just wear really big shorts?

13 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

He edits his own page, when he can reach the keyboard that is, so probably changed a 5 to a 6.