CastletonRam

January Transfer Suggestion Thread

675 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Villa in for Guediora for 3m - would be perfect for us especially at that price, would prefer him over both Lansbury and Hourihane

The financial craziest scenario of this is that both Lansbury and hourihane are both out of contract in the summer with big fees being mentioned to sign them now, not so long ago our best midfielder/forward kris commons was struggling to attract £300,000 

19 hours ago, LeedsRam1999 said:

Him, Hughes and Ince are irreplaceable IMO. Sam Gallagher of Blackburn looks decent. Not seen him too much though but heard he is a good CF and young.

Gallagher indeed is good player but he is on loan from Southampton. Wouldn't be surprised to see him playing PL next season with his parent club. Another good player from their academy.

LeedsRam1999 likes this

On 10 January 2017 at 12:37, RiddingsRam said:

Shame , but I'm more than happy with Nugent . 😊

Another oldie.

I'd like to ask a Chelsea to recall Tammy Abraham from Bristol City if possible and send him to us.

They are down near the relegation places yet he has scored 15 goals.

LeedsRam1999, Boss, TomInceOnFire and 1 other like this

Even though we have a bunch of left wingers Charly Musonda has been recently recalled by Chelsea as he wasn't getting enough game time at Real Betis and I think he would be a good loan for the club. Probably far too good for us but I can dream.

Boss likes this