Matej Vydra - Signed 4 year deal

Curtains

Vydra and Kodjia could be a potent strike force, or they could be a monumental flop wasting millions of dough (I'm still a pessimist after our start to the season/many years supporting the Rams)

Wish Chrissy all the best if he does leave.

Here's to the rest of the season.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, r4derby said:

Vydra and Kodjia could be a potent strike force, or they could be a monumental flop wasting millions of dough (I'm still a pessimist after our start to the season/many years supporting the Rams)

Wish Chrissy all the best if he does leave.

Here's to the rest of the season.

It wouldn't be  the first time we have wasted millions on players. Hopefully things will turn around. 

39 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Vydra follows 5 people on Twitter, 1 looks like its his mrs, she has started to follow Derby on twitter

Ah the old Missus follows new employer trick - so fruitful in the past.  Good work. 

Prefer blondes, though. 

Screen Shot 2016-08-27 at 15.24.53.png

1 hour ago, Purpleram said:

Is it done and dusted then Carl?

On this I haven't received any specific "ITK" info but it does seem a dead cert from what all the people are saying in different unconnected corners of the webbed world. Because it's a bank holiday weekend there's a chance it won't be announced until Tuesday but I'm sure the boy's ours and I'm very happy about that.

8 minutes ago, robglosta said:

Ah the old Missus follows new employer trick - so fruitful in the past.  Good work. 

Prefer blondes, though. 

Screen Shot 2016-08-27 at 15.24.53.png

I'm sure our fans on twitter will make her feel very welcome...

"you stupid c**, eat s***"

That's after Vydra fails to get on the end of a punt... that ends up in row z. 

1 minute ago, DCFCArmy said:

If he signs.. get him out at the IPRO on Monday evening, let 33000 Derby fans in for free... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Get it out of our systems and then go home for a pot noodle

Don't get high and mighty, you might not boo players in the ground but you are responsible for public forum comments such as:

and:

Now I know booing isn't very supportive but neither is criticising our star player for being "a smug-looking prat" or calling our squad worse than vermin...

Archived