Liverpool at Home

sage

7 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

No, seasons ticket holders shouldn't get any discount either, they pay their money for their season ticket which entitles them to the league games... When you go to Tesco do you say to the checkout person "I know I have just bought all this food, but because I have can I get a free roast chicken" of course not, you get what you pay for. 

I hope the club bang the prices right up and make as much money as possible off the visit of the scum. 

Nail anything you have down now..!

Spot on.

Can't afford it? Don't go, get your priorities right. Football isn't life

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, RamO said:

Just so happens that I'll be in arriving in Derby that week to visit family (I live in Australia). This is excellent timing. Do you think there will be a mad scramble for tickets?

It won't sell out. Its the 3rd round of the league Cup in September!

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

You'll be able to tell your Grandchildren about the day you saw Origi and Emre Can

Couldn't care less if it was Liverpool or Accrington - now there are two matches at the ipro whilst I am in Derby. 

I hope this is on TV, despite other good ties being out there. Always had a soft spot for Liverpool, be a shame to have to watch it on RamsPlayer 3 days later :lol:

10 hours ago, RamFan13 said:

Agree, can't wait to see the other 23,000 that appear for this match but couldn't turn up to Grimsby or Carlisle at home.

10 hours ago, Simsy said:

No I wasn't forced to go. As a fan I decided to go.

It's the same with ST holders don't you think they should get priority? 

End of the day if you can't be arsed to support the team against lower teams why should you get the same privilege for the big games? 

Superiority complex haha you just knew it was coming. Yeah I wonder why fans would rather go and watch Derby v Liverpool than Derby v Grimsby. Hmmm watching your club against a league 2 side or watching your players pitted against some of the best in the country. 

Yeah no I still don't understand why more people would want to watch this game than the Grimsby or Carlisle... 

Climb down off your high horse, I'm sure we can arrange a minutes applause for the fans who went to Grimsby or Carlisle. 

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I hope this is on TV, despite other good ties being out there. Always had a soft spot for Liverpool, be a shame to have to watch it on RamsPlayer 3 days later :lol:

Strangely enough, it's one of the teams I don't like after a bit of a 'to do' in the main stand at Anfield with some scousers who didn't appreciate me sitting behind them. My Liverpool-supporting pal reminded them we had all paid the same to watch the footie and they should face the pitch instead of the row behind. Anyway, apart from that, I don't think anything will beat being in the Kop (seated) when we beat them 2-1. Seems like a thousand years ago!

Geez. Some people have a right mard on about this ticket priority discussion!

Loyalty has to be rewarded its like that everywhere. This season I am saving at least £10 a match because I have a season ticket.

But its not just football! The GF has some serious boots points so her next purchase is free.

Even Subway I have a 1000 points so I am getting a free footlong!

Most businesses reward loyalty and rightly so therefore carry on giving the STH a discount and give priority to those who have purchased away & cup game tickets.

I am not convinced its going to be a sell out anyway but that could depend on the ticket pricing and if we are selected for TV

I'll always remember drawing 1-1 and S.Gerrard scored a quality goal outside the area typical Gerrard goal. I'm sure it was close to the end to!

Was a cracking atmosphere 'Sign on Sign on with a pen in your hand' etc. One of the better games i've seen hope it happens again! Of course we win this time though lol. 

13 minutes ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Strangely enough, it's one of the teams I don't like after a bit of a 'to do' in the main stand at Anfield with some scousers who didn't appreciate me sitting behind them. My Liverpool-supporting pal reminded them we had all paid the same to watch the footie and they should face the pitch instead of the row behind. Anyway, apart from that, I don't think anything will beat being in the Kop (seated) when we beat them 2-1. Seems like a thousand years ago!

My best friend at school was a L'pool fan (scouse dad) and they were the team I tended to support the most back when champions league football was some of the only football on TV (didn't have Sky). Used to love how they played. 

We almost beat them at home during THAT season, but Giles ******* Barnes ****** it up. 

I can make do with RamsPlayer, as I do to watch every other game, I'd just like to watch this one live. Any other prem team I'd be less bothered. 

48 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

I'll always remember drawing 1-1 and S.Gerrard scored a quality goal outside the area typical Gerrard goal. I'm sure it was close to the end to!

Was a cracking atmosphere 'Sign on Sign on with a pen in your hand' etc. One of the better games i've seen hope it happens again! Of course we win this time though lol. 

07/08, Boxing Day '07, Barnes misses a sitter, they go up the other end and win it.,

We managed to throw away about ten points in the last 10 minutes of games that season. 

12 hours ago, RamFan13 said:

Agree, can't wait to see the other 23,000 that appear for this match but couldn't turn up to Grimsby or Carlisle at home.

I'm sorry I couldn't get to Carlisle as I'm away on holiday. Having children of school age I tend to go away in August. Unable to get to Grimsby as I was at work. 

Probably can't do Liverpool as I will also be at work. 

I am a season ticket holder and the majority of midweek games I have to use leave to be able to go. With only a few days of spare leave to use I tend to pick league games rather than cup games. Using leave for football means I have reduced leave with my children. 

According to the meltdown on Twitter this makes me less of a fan than the few who turned up to two games. 

I'm not having ago @ramfan13 just quoted his text as an example. 

Archived