Andre Wisdom - Signed for Red Bull Salzburg

Day

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Expensive car, personalised number plate, woods...is it something to do with Stan Collymore? 

He was muttering about 2 billion and a third star earlier.

I think he missed 'fish' off the end.

4th successive season on loan. He's either extremely trusting in thinking that there will eventually be a path to the Liverpool first team for him or on big wages that no other club will match. He needs a good season at Salzburg as his loans have been getting progressively less productive year on year. He is under contract until 2019 though, so that should cover a loan to Celtic for the 2017-18 season and Besiktas for 2018-19.

An example of someone who either believes too much in himself, or someone who is taking bad advice.

Since he went back from Derby to Liverpool he needed to drop a division permanently and build a career.

Instead he insisted on staying in the prem on loan and at both Norwich and West Brom he has proven he is not prem quality. now he has gone on loan to franchise Austria.

I would have been over the moon if we signed him, but this latest loan confirms to me he really is not what we need. 

Archived