James Wilson

Cam the Ram

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wilson will be an excellent signing, highly rated at United used to bang them in for the under 21s & was getting game time with a view to being developed into a starter. He wont make it there now Rashfords burst onto the scene but plenty of players dont make it at united and are still very good players, shawcross, higgingbottom, drinkwater all didnt make it there but are very good players. Lets hope if we get him he turns our to be more mid level premiership class rather than fredrico macheda 

7 hours ago, 86 points said:

Wasn't sure who either were but Google is my friend....  Just need to remember to clear my browsing history before the girl gets back:ph34r:cf5rvfxwqaerzog.jpg

I am a bit surprised you didn't know who Bamford was has he played a fair few games for us. I was struggling with the kit, but l think it must be the third kit of Crystal Palace.

2 hours ago, G-Ram said:

Wilson will be an excellent signing, highly rated at United used to bang them in for the under 21s & was getting game time with a view to being developed into a starter. He wont make it there now Rashfords burst onto the scene but plenty of players dont make it at united and are still very good players, shawcross, higgingbottom, drinkwater all didnt make it there but are very good players. Lets hope if we get him he turns our to be more mid level premiership class rather than fredrico macheda 

Macheda always surprises me, he burst onto the scene and looked amazing, but then ended up at Cardiff.

I love the fact there's so many likeminded people on these two ladies.

Pearson wouldn't be able to put them in a 4-4-2 though. 

Just now, CornwallRam said:

Am I correct in thinking that he hasn't actually signed yet?

Correct. From what I've heard is that the player will be confirmed shortly (Monday then) 

Archived