James Wilson

Cam the Ram

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Mick Harford said:

Ahhh.

I played one game to help a mates team out in the Sunday afternoon league, was against GK and they had a decent forward who I am sure was called Sat Atwal, his surname was definitely Atwal.

There is only 1 sat atwal in derby mate to my knowledge and thats me. Gad khalsa play in mornings on sunday not afternoons.... who did u play for that game? If its up front and name was sat atwal then its defo me. 2pm kick off league right? We had 3 team names over 4 seasons mind.... wimbledon.... littleover khalsa and derby kings

5 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

There is only 1 sat atwal in derby mate to my knowledge and thats me. Gad khalsa play in mornings on sunday not afternoons.... who did u play for that game? If its up front and name was sat atwal then its defo me. 2pm kick off league right?

It's years ago matey this is, got to be round about 98/99 as it was just before I left the City. It was the only game I ever played in a league on a Sunday afternoon which is why I remember it, and yeah it was a 2pm kick off. He'd be in his mid 40's now I reckon, we're no longer youngsters :lol:

Just now, Mick Harford said:

It's years ago matey this is, got to be round about 98/99 as it was just before I left the City. It was the only game I ever played in a league on a Sunday afternoon which is why I remember it, and yeah it was a 2pm kick off. He'd be in his mid 40's now I reckon, we're no longer youngsters :lol:

Not me then mate.... 98/99 i was 15/16 just graduating.... kind off.... from high view in chadd :ph34r: im 33 too not 40.... but he whoever he was probably saw me play and wanted my name on his shirt :D 

8 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

More chance of me having sex with Margot Robbie and Rachel McAdams than that happening

Well I'd never heard of these two lovelies but my wife just took me to see suicide squad, I am old enough to be Margot's Dad but what a fine example of the female form she is ... From an artistic and anatomical standpoint of course :ph34r: 

5 minutes ago, jono said:

Well I'd never heard of these two lovelies but my wife just took me to see suicide squad, I am old enough to be Margot's Dad but what a fine example of the female form she is ... From an artistic and anatomical standpoint of course :ph34r: 

You really need to watch The Wolf of Wall Street me old fruit, if you want to see a bit more of her.

55 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

There is only 1 sat atwal in derby mate to my knowledge and thats me. Gad khalsa play in mornings on sunday not afternoons.... who did u play for that game? If its up front and name was sat atwal then its defo me. 2pm kick off league right? We had 3 team names over 4 seasons mind.... wimbledon.... littleover khalsa and derby kings

Just so you know I work in Derby with someone called Sat Atwal and i very much doubt it is you ;)

26 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

As far as I know everything was supposed to be pretty much done and expected to be completed today.

It could very well be done. Just cos its not been announced yet doesnt mean its not all done. 

Agreed. I'd say it would be very odd to announce any signing on a friday if they weren't going to play on Saturday, not going to be great for morale is it.....

21 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

You really need to watch The Wolf of Wall Street me old fruit, if you want to see a bit more of her.

Ah yes .. Now I understand why my nephew keeps telling me it's such a good film 

27 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Just so you know I work in Derby with someone called Sat Atwal and i very much doubt it is you ;)

Many years ago I used to play for a cricket team on Sat in Etwall.

Close.

5 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

I'm not open minded or politically correct enough to ignore a good 'Patrick Bamford is a bit gay' joke.

Good work.

I never mentioned Bamfords sexuality lol, I said he reminds of Bamford for his age and build. 

Archived