Derby County v Grimsby Town

Day

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hendrick on for Hughes. Hope Will's being saved for the weekend.

Radio Derby team very impressed by Butterfield who seems to have sparked a lot of life. I think that's what they said but it's hard to listen to the wireless when Craig Ramage is making requests to be rubbed by his co-commentators... :o

PistoldPete2

Did we win? Looked for a match day thread or a matchday chat  but nothing here. Went on the BBC website, navigated thought Sport ( mostly Olympics) ... Football... Nothing there. Randomly tried something offering more.... Then leagues and competitions , Then something called the league cup. Am I dreaming or aren't we playing in the EFL Trophy? Saw something about Everton manager Roberto Martinez looking forward to the game against Man City. Well i think there is big story today involving Everton and Man City but I don't think that can be it. 

Seemed to be some scores up there somewhere and eventually found the Rams score. 

4 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Did we win? Looked for a match day thread or a matchday chat  but nothing here. Went on the BBC website, navigated thought Sport ( mostly Olympics) ... Football... Nothing there. Randomly tried something offering more.... Then leagues and competitions , Then something called the league cup. Am I dreaming or aren't we playing in the EFL Trophy? Saw something about Everton manager Roberto Martinez looking forward to the game against Man City. Well i think there is big story today involving Everton and Man City but I don't think that can be it. 

Seemed to be some scores up there somewhere and eventually found the Rams score. 

EFL Cup, and we won 1-0. Keogh

Archived