Derby County v Grimsby Town

Day

Is anyone who goes in the North Stand family area able to tell me where the Rammie tuck shop thingy is and all that family  stuff prior to kick off. I couldn't see anything in the concourse area on Saturday and my kid just saw loads of kids walking around with bags of spice and balloons and stuff. We saw Ewie having photos taken outside on Saturday but then that was it. Couldn't find anything else that was stated on the emails you get from the club saying there would be. I mean it's not a dealbreaker but I would like to know.:(

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Is anyone who goes in the North Stand family area able to tell me where the Rammie tuck shop thingy is and all that family  stuff prior to kick off. I couldn't see anything in the concourse area on Saturday and my kid just saw loads of kids walking around with bags of spice and balloons and stuff. We saw Ewie having photos taken outside on Saturday but then that was it. Couldn't find anything else that was stated on the emails you get from the club saying there would be. I mean it's not a dealbreaker but I would like to know.:(

@SLO_DCFC can tell you

1 minute ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I don't use facebook either 1884 but I got the email address thanks. By the way, who is Jed? :huh:

Lol! He is the Supporter Liaison Officer for DCFC, does a cracking job and I'm sure he would be happy to help point you in the right direction. Also Jake Buxton's brother, little bit of trivia for you there!

Stronger side than Saturday 

Round of applause to both.

Calamity Keogh played two centuries for us! It's almost as if he's good. 

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

Was Baird ever likely to be able to play 2 games in 4 days?

Did his job on Saturday (just about) so i don't think he's in exile.

Anyway, Martin and Bent - perhaps this is the time?

Should have enough in that team to get through, if they want it enough.

If the players want it, we have more than enough, there's no should about it.

If we lose, it's because they didn't want it. Minus some crazily heinous refereeing or injuries or something. 

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

Good line up COYR

Hope we we're 5-0 at HT because if we're 0-0 I sense total meltdown is on the cards lol

You mad man? 5-0, double figures for me :)

Carson's better than Grant and Shackell's better than Pearce (I presume - not seen enough of Pearce to tell).

But Forsyth is better than Baird, Hughes superior to everyone including Hendrick, Russell better than Johnson on the wing and Martin a goalscoring Derby hero who is different from but proven more effective than Ince.

Overall, as has been said, a significantly stronger team than opened the league campaign agaisnt Brighton. But for them to keep their places and demonstrate this to Pearson, the lads really have to perform and blow Grimsby away

If Martin and Bent can play together (and I've never seen why not) it would be immense for us.

I'm not in the prediction league so I will asy 4-0 on here. Come on you Rams!

As much as baird gets slagged off id keep him around, old head, can play a number of positions i think he's half decent back up or on the bench to come on asa stredy cover if there is an injury meaning we can fill the bench with more attacking options

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

Carson's better than Grant and Shackell's better than Pearce (I presume - not seen enough of Pearce to tell).

But Forsyth is better than Baird, Hughes superior to everyone including Hendrick, Russell better than Johnson on the wing and Martin a goalscoring Derby hero who is different from but proven more effective than Ince.

Overall, as has been said, a significantly stronger team than opened the league campaign agaisnt Brighton. But for them to keep their places and demonstrate this to Pearson, the lads really have to perform and blow Grimsby away

If Martin and Bent can play together (and I've never seen why not) it would be immense for us.

I'm not in the prediction league so I will asy 4-0 on here. Come on you Rams!

Carson's starting.

Archived