Is anyone going on Saturday?

DesertRam

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in the North Stand for this one with my 4 Spanish speaking grandkids from Peru. My lad is over with the family so I've had to give up my South Stand seat and arrange tickets near @eddie, he's deaf, so he won't notice....

We'll be in the Waterfall around 1.00pm then a stroll up to the ground, photo's by the statue etc....

Whoever ends up with my ST seat at the top of the South Stand has a hard act to follow that's all I can say

With @eddie labeling me a half fan I'm not aloud to go until we put together a decent run and are top of the table for a couple of weeks around November...

No, in all seriousness I've got stuff to do but I'm going to Barnsley next week.  Itching to get me sen one of there balti pies!!!

21 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

With @eddie labeling me a half fan I'm not aloud to go until we put together a decent run and are top of the table for a couple of weeks around November...

No, in all seriousness I've got stuff to do but I'm going to Barnsley next week.  Itching to get me sen one of there balti pies!!!

The chippy just down the road from the ground is fantastic - and they serve half-fans. ;)

14 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I'll be there even though the missus was trying to get me to go on holiday a couple of days earlier than planned. I can do dogs houses and bad books in my sleep.

Yes, when I'm in the doghouse I have to sleep too.

2 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

I will be there minus my Dad who I've shared a season ticket for the last 24 years with. He sadly passed away 5 days after the season finished.

I'm just glad it's going to be sunny so I can wear my sunglasses the whole game :(

Commiserations mate. Be grateful for all the memories you had with him.

I lost my dad last year but he preferred the pub to the footy, so I don't have those memories, alas.

Hope it goes well for you :)

Archived